2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, catcheryea said:

game 8 and the pistons are down to seven healthy players + james wiseman. and the oldest of those healthy players is marvin bagley, 24

six, duren's out

someone let me know how wiseman looks against his old team because i am not watching that ****

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Giannis looked like Giannis tonight. Killer. 

The Nets had this game and they again still dont know how to close games. 

I love Cam but he along with Dinwiddie just settle for bad shots that end up in wasted trips. When you are playing against a team like the Bucks where they have Giannis and Dame you cant do that. Every possession counts. So again I love the Nets competing. I just think they need to learn how to close games that are tight down the stretch and they dont need to just settle for bad trips with shots that are low percentage and not within the flow of the offense. 

The bright side is the last two games the Nets had low turnovers and thats against the Celtics and Bucks. 

I'm officially worried about Zion. He just doesn't look right. Complaining to refs more, not working on defense like he did last year. Idk man. Something is up with that dude and I'm just hoping he can figure it out.

Positive is Jordan Hawkins is freaking nasty. What a great pick.

6 hours ago, Kingram said:

I'm officially worried about Zion. He just doesn't look right. Complaining to refs more, not working on defense like he did last year. Idk man. Something is up with that dude and I'm just hoping he can figure it out

Yeh, a total non factor defensively last night. Ingram was, to be frank, a joke on Defense last night. You can't carry a lack of effort from your two highest paid players.

I thought Zion showed a lack of aggression Offensively until the 4th as well. Even in the 4th it felt like he just took advantage of the Nuggets not wanting to foul late on.