2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

A lot to like from a Warriors perspective in that game. Sure, Jokic can win by controlling the ball and taking that many shots, but the Nuggets are nowhere near as good when he's doing that. Plus, with Draymond in there, Jokic definitely has more turnovers and misses a couple more shots.

Obviously Jamal missing is a factor in the Nuggets not moving the ball as well. The Nuggets bench is just so streaky. They certainly miss the minutes that Jamal runs them. Outscored 42-12; that ain't going to cut it.

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

lol Lakers. Ham not gonna make it through the season. 

Getting spanked by the Rockets 

Rockets are starting to put it together quietly to becoming a middling team in the west, which is a massive jump for them.

Lakers aren't build for the 1H of the regular season, they're just afloat until the big trade is made (D-Lo + Rui for X 3rd star).

I feel bad for Giannis. He did all he could tonight. If only they had Jrue Holiday. Oh I forgot he is with Boston. If only they had Dame. Oh I forgot he was in street clothes chilling watching the game like me.

in all seriousness I don’t see why Dame was out. I get it was a back to back but I thought Dame was a hooper. Not like Kawhi who will just load manage like crazy. Not only that but it’s not like Dame or the Bucks have looked great this season. These are the games early where you want to figure it out so later in the season the Bucks will be right to make a deep run. Can’t do that sitting on the bench taking the night off. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I feel bad for Giannis. He did all he could tonight. If only they had Jrue Holiday. Oh I forgot he is with Boston. If only they had Dame. Oh I forgot he was in street clothes chilling watching the game like me.

in all seriousness I don’t see why Dame was out. I get it was a back to back but I thought Dame was a hooper. Not like Kawhi who will just load manage like crazy. Not only that but it’s not like Dame or the Bucks have looked great this season. These are the games early where you want to figure it out so later in the season the Bucks will be right to make a deep run. Can’t do that sitting on the bench taking the night off. 

Eh. I’m ok with it. But it did suck. 

• Like 1