GDT: LA Rams (3-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-2)

DaBoys

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Very nice. Dak still needs to get rid of the ball faster. The guy just can’t anticipate throws. Cooks was standing still when Dak threw it. He should’ve thrown that ball before Cooks broke his route.

And on this note can the D actually respond.  

Edited by quiller
Spell

Just now, BigD88 said:

No pressure whatsoever.

Not watching but I guess teams have figured out it’s a good idea to have a quick passing game against us. 

Should be happy No TD but man I am tired of our D really not getting many 3 outs. 

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Not watching but I guess teams have figured out it’s a good idea to have a quick passing game against us. 

Should be happy No TD but man I am tired of our D really not getting many 3 outs. 

Much of that can be attributed to penalty problems.

But as for the quick pass stuff, when you run a lot of cover 3 and deep halves with man under, as we tend to, you will always see a lot of short passes. It's the best way to attack both of those coverages, especially when the down four linemen are really great at getting pressure. You counter it with quick passes so the pressure don't get home. While keeping your receivers out of the hot area of zone coverage 

• Like 1

Dak needs to assign that protection better...

But everyone hyped up Martin vs Donald all morning on these pregame shows. But it's really been Biadasz and Tyler vs Donald, andBiadasz is too slow to engage and Tyler already has been pushed backwards by the time he gets help. 

Sigh. That Mazi over Bergeron selection really paying dividends...

Bland had 4 picks ... 3 are for scores.

On that play, beautiful collection of a little pressure, good coverage all around, and Bland being completely aware that Nacua on the edge of the field with Stafford under a blitz has carved up the league. He knew it'd come. He waited. He baited. Stafford bit. And Dallas has 6 more

That is an example of an EXTREMELY WELL PREPARED corner. Not just a good player. But one very well prepared by film and study.

Al Harris for president. 

• Like 1