GDT: LA Rams (3-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-2)

DaBoys

401547505.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

The Dallas Cowboys will host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 8 of the NFL season. Kickoff from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 29.

2023 NFL odds: Rams vs. Cowboys Week 8

Sunday, October 22

Point spread: Cowboys -6
Point total: 46
Moneyline: Cowboys -258, Rams +210

Wednesday, October 18

Point spread: Cowboys -5.5
Point total: 44.5
Moneyline: Cowboys -225, Rams +185

May 12

Point spread: Cowboys -8
Moneyline: Cowboys -245, Rams +205

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTLizeR39kjrcppWBS8rZ

1196961-sp-1009-rams-cowboys1-wjs.jpg

Rams Key players:

Cooper Kupp

Puka Nacua

Aaron Donald

Cowboys Key Players:

Micah Parsons

CD Lamb

Zack Martin

Secondary is going to have it’s hands full in this one. Puka is the real deal, and Kupp always kills us. Stafford is a statue. Getting pressure is imperative. 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

One of the NFL leaders in field goals made through Week 7 is no longer on a roster after the Los Angeles Rams released kicker Brett Maher on Tuesday, the team announced.

Inconsistency bit him again. Missed 2 FGs and a PAT Va Steelers.

Not the Rams team that gave us fits in the past, but I’m still not terribly confident vs McVay and his offense. Dallas needs to get home with pass rush.

Edited by WizardHawk

With Kupp back this is one of the games on the schedule where Diggs will be missed.  I know Bland gets all this hype but I do not trust him at all to even slow down tier 1 WR’s and Gilmore has shown to me so far that he can be taken advantage of as well.  Thus can we get a steady “quick” rush to prevent the Rams from moving the ball right down the field with a quick passing game.  We should have little trouble moving the ball if we are not too stubborn with running the ball up the middle.  

5 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

What do you think about the Niners losing to the Vikings last Monday? Should they throw in the towel? Call it quits?

I don't give a rat's furry anus WHAT the 49ers do. If THIS team can't beat the frickin Rams on our home turf AFTER a full week off and the HCs chance to prepare, they aint worth spit!

Being a true contender means you have a coach that wants to know his team so well he would take this opportunity to evaluate what he has done well, what needs work, address those issues, study his opponent an extra week and come out prepared to take it them.

If McCarthy can't do that, it tells you everything you need to know about this teams chances under this HC. 

I am taking a break from watching games.  The officiating is just awful.  I can't ***** and moan about the referees every week and come back and watch.  It's not minor things being missed either.  These officials have decided that they will determine the outcome of games.  That isn't right.   

2 hours ago, Northland said:

I am taking a break from watching games.  The officiating is just awful.  I can't ***** and moan about the referees every week and come back and watch.  It's not minor things being missed either.  These officials have decided that they will determine the outcome of games.  That isn't right.   

I was thinking about this the other day.  It would be so easy to come up with an “Integrity of the Game Instant Replay Rule.”  Like, if it’s immediately obvious that the refs royally screwed up or blatantly missed an OBVIOUS penalty that the nfl could call into the officials on the field to fix it.  

But, I highly doubt the nfl would even entertain it.  I’ve got to believe that the NFL benefits from questionable officiating.  Why?  Because it adds to the suspense/drama and so people keep talking about it.  People are still talking about Miami/Philly based on the most horrific, lopsided officiciated game of the season so far.

my point is the NFL only cares minimally about the integrity of the game (just enough so that it won’t be confused with pro wrestling).  The NFL actually benefits to a good degree on questionable if not poor officiating.

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I was thinking about this the other day.  It would be so easy to come up with an “Integrity of the Game Instant Replay Rule.”  Like, if it’s immediately obvious that the refs royally screwed up or blatantly missed an OBVIOUS penalty that the nfl could call into the officials on the field to fix it.  

But, I highly doubt the nfl would even entertain it.  I’ve got to believe that the NFL benefits from questionable officiating.  Why?  Because it adds to the suspense/drama and so people keep talking about it.  People are still talking about Miami/Philly based on the most horrific, lopsided officiciated game of the season so far.

my point is the NFL only cares minimally about the integrity of the game (just enough so that it won’t be confused with pro wrestling).  The NFL actually benefits to a good degree on questionable if not poor officiating.

I see your point. Wait a second.  Wrestling has no integrity?

Edited by Northland