GDT: LA Rams (3-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-2)

DaBoys

The Rams defense is playing a tight shell like they have been waiting for Pollard to be unleashed, likely to eliminate Donald from abusing Dak as he was at the start of the game.

And Dak is wisely checking out of runs to catch the defense open in the middle with the shell tight. I'll say the week off gave them a healthy amount of time to prepare for what is usually a well prepared Rams team themselves

Will Levis looking good. I beat my head on the wall begging for him at the end of round 1. Just saying.

I think it's ironic that the moment Lamb is moved out to the X and Gallup barely sees the field, the offense looks better and produces better.

Wonder if that's just a coincidence ....

3 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Bland is having a fantastic game so far. He’s single handedly ended 3 or 4 of the Rams’ drives.

He is really well prepped every game. You can tell he works very hard, and is going to be probably the best PURE coverage player on this team for a long time.

But let's not forget what Gilmore is doing out there either. His coverage has been so tight that it's forcing everything Bland way. And Bland shuts it down.

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

If this offense could add a true physical down field player on the outside to compliment the way Lamb can take over a game, they would be much more difficult to contend with.

They really could use Jeudy or Sutton before Tuesday.

Jeudy will not help this team. Dak refuses to throw to WRs who can’t get open.