Week 8: (6-1) Eagles @ (3-4) WTF

Nabbs4u

Emmanuel Forbes is one of the weirdest picks I’ve seen. With Christian gonzalez still on the board. Forbes was projected to be a 2nd round pick, gonzalez was projected to go top 15 and possibly even crack the top 10.

I remember watching that draft pick live, and just laughing.. he’s been one of the worst 1st round picks so far.

Edited by Jays3

1 hour ago, Jays3 said:

Emmanuel Forbes is one of the weirdest picks I’ve seen. With Christian gonzalez still on the board. Forbes was projected to be a 2nd round pick, gonzalez was projected to go top 15 and possibly even crack the top 10.

I remember watching that draft pick live, and just laughing.. he’s been one of the worst 1st round picks so far.

Only a team like the Commanders could fall for the shiny interception numbers lol

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Wasn't Forbes the one who said the player he wanted to play against the most was Smitty?

Hope he gets the chance avoiding AJ. 👍

Yes to the first question.

But, Forbes hasn’t been playing much at all since getting benched after what AJ and then DJ did to him.

Washington has been playing Danny Johnson in the slot with Benjamin St-Juste and Kendall Fuller on the outside.

Jurgens is fully healthy?

I didn't think Emmanuel Forbes would be great as a rookie. Needs to gain 8-10 pounds, and hope Washington hires a better coaching staff after the season. He has the feet and speed and INT potential to be good once he's thinking less.

Edited by Jeezla

McLaurin vs Slay is always a nice battle within the war. Reddick will hopefully be a terror this time now that he looks back to at least his stage 3 form, if not his final form. Gimpy Davis should not doom us.

DT snaps vs MIA
Cox 37
Milton 24
JD 28
Carter 19
Tui 4
Street 3

I hope we don't ride Cox too hard (hehe) during the regular season, and then he's basically spent during our playoff run. Start giving Carter come of Cox's snaps.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Jurgens is fully healthy?

I haven’t seen anything about that, but it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s eligible to come back next week against Dallas, so hopefully he is. I think getting him back would be a boost to the run blocking.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

So only starter missing in the secondary this weekend will be Roby. Good news.

Looks like Davis (hate hamstring injuries) and Cunningham were both added to the injury report, but both practiced, so hopefully they are good to go this weekend. Definitely don’t want Davis missing as he’s a big part of keeping Washington from getting in 3rd and manageable.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

DT snaps vs MIA
Cox 37
Milton 24
JD 28
Carter 19
Tui 4
Street 3

I hope we don't ride Cox too hard (hehe) during the regular season, and then he's basically spent during our playoff run. Start giving Carter come of Cox's snaps.

Yeah that’s what I’ve been trying to say too. With Cox getting older I just would like to see him get a few less snaps and give those snaps to the younger guys. Should keep him a bit more fresh for the playoff run. Besides, at this point I think both Carter and JD are better overall players anyway.

Edited by Jays3