Week 8: (6-1) Eagles @ (3-4) WTF

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I haven’t seen anything about that, but it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s eligible to come back next week against Dallas, so hopefully he is. I think getting him back would be a boost to the run blocking.

It’s funny that all 4 of mailata, Dickerson, kelce and lane are top 5 at their position according to pff and then there’s opeta..lol this OL is scary good, even with a backup at RG.. gonna be so dominant when beef jurgy comes back

15 hours ago, Jays3 said:

It’s funny that all 4 of mailata, Dickerson, kelce and lane are top 5 at their position according to pff and then there’s opeta..lol this OL is scary good, even with a backup at RG.. gonna be so dominant when beef jurgy comes back

Opeta truly has sucked! Which makes me appreciate Jurgens that much more. 

He is by far!!!!!!!! The weakest link on the OL. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

17 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Looks like Davis (hate hamstring injuries) and Cunningham were both added to the injury report, but both practiced, so hopefully they are good to go this weekend. Definitely don’t want Davis missing as he’s a big part of keeping Washington from getting in 3rd and manageable.

Damnit…. I hate hamstring injuries.

If he’s not practicing on a Friday which is usually a light day then I’m pretty sure there’s a good chance he’s gonna be out Sunday or at least listed as doubtful on the last injury report that’s released later today.

With that said, it’s probably better to be err on the side of caution with hamstrings. Last thing we need is to push him to play and then he makes it worse and is out an extended period of time.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If he’s not practicing on a Friday which is usually a light day then I’m pretty sure there’s a good chance he’s gonna be out Sunday or at least listed as doubtful on the last injury report that’s released later today.

With that said, it’s probably better to be err on the side of caution with hamstrings. Last thing we need is to push him to play and then he makes it worse and is out an extended period of time.

Let him get his rest. We still have Fletch, Jalen, Milton and some other guys who can come off the bench. Yeah JD's run defense is good, but against Washington? No reason to rush him back. 

And it's an excuse for me to get to watch more of Jalen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Rather he miss WTF then next week vs Dallas.

I honestly think Jordan Davis value goes beyond the box score stats. That dude is capable of eating multiple blockers at a time which helps both the pass rush and run defense even if he doesn’t eat a whole lot statistically in the pass rush game.

5 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

I honestly think Jordan Davis value goes beyond the box score stats. That dude is capable of eating multiple blockers at a time which helps both the pass rush and run defense even if he doesn’t eat a whole lot statistically in the pass rush game.

He's done well as a pass rusher this year. He's a very good player so him not playing obviously would suck. But we are kind of spoiled for very good interior DL.