Week 8: (6-1) Eagles @ (3-4) WTF

Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Dont think that excuse is going to fly with the NFL lol

lol I forreal don’t know how he hasn’t been listed once this season. At least I can’t remember him being listed. But, yeah the NFL takes protocol seriously which is why they’re looking into why the Falcons didn’t list Bijan on theirs from this past week.

31 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Dont think that excuse is going to fly with the NFL lol

From my understanding briefly reading through the injury report policy the Eagles wouldn't have to list Jalen on the injury report unless he is limited in practice. If he misses snaps in a game it says this:

The club must continue to list the player on its weekly Practice Reports until the player’s injury no longer affects the player’s performance.

It also talks in depth about players who miss or are limited in practice, but it doesn't mention anything about players who have not missed a snap in game or a practice. I could only find the 2017 Policy though so not sure if this is outdated. I thought I heard before that if a player received certain treatments they also had to be listed on the injury report, but that is purely conjecture from me.

But ya based on what I have read so far there is no reason to think the Eagles would have to list Jalen on the injury report. This just means he is practicing through whatever he is dealing with.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

My guy is tough 💪

Pretty sure I read on Twitter months back and that guy being a fake doctor just trying to get famous for bs knowledge. His practice isn't even open or never was.. something like that. Forget exactly what it was but it was fishy lol. 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh