2023: Week 8: @ Broncos (Sunday, Oct. 29)

onejayhawk

I can't say this was completely unexpected, just not this week. 

Oh, well. 

We were skating on thin ice for too long. We finally fell in. To change metaphors, we were bound to roll out a stinker eventually. I just hope it's out of the system because the second half of the schedule is a lot worse than the first. 

17 hours ago, RedGold said:

Throw this game in the garbage can.  Was good for some LOL’s tho.    

Edit:  Hardman is garbage,  just as a point. 

Like where were you last week when Hardman practically sealed the game with big plays in the 4th?

just sat silent waiting for him to mess up lmao

After a night to think about it. They've won 2 superbowls in 4 years, been to 3 and hosted 5 consecutive AFCCG. I think we can suffer an embarrassing loss to a division rival once in a while.

Also pretty sure every team in the league would take that loss for the heater we've got to witness last 5 years. On to next week!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Like where were you last week when Hardman practically sealed the game with big plays in the 4th?

Not at all,   I was at the game and just laughed cuz…. We’ve watched the same **** for 4 years.   He is going to mess up MUCH more than he produces.    But people don’t care,  cuz omggg he’s fast and makes 1 good play.  

Like idc if people complain about the lack of productivity,  but Hardman ain’t it… and the team and we need to quit acting like he solves anything. 

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Hardman is cheeks. It is what it is. No need for a circle, no need for an intervention. We just need to accept it and move on. We can do it together.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Hardman is cheeks. It is what it is. No need for a circle, no need for an intervention. We just need to accept it and move on. We can do it together.

Hardman isn’t good, and yet he’s still a better option then the majority of the Chiefs WRs😂

just if you’re gonna hate the guy when he has a bad play, then recognize when he does well too, otherwise you’re just a hater

Edited by Chiefer

12 hours ago, RedGold said:

Not at all,   I was at the game and just laughed cuz…. We’ve watched the same **** for 4 years.   He is going to mess up MUCH more than he produces.    But people don’t care,  cuz omggg he’s fast and makes 1 good play.  

Like idc if people complain about the lack of productivity,  but Hardman ain’t it… and the team and we need to quit acting like he solves anything. 

if Hardman ain’t it then neither are any of the WRs, two good plays is better then nothing which is what we’re currently getting from the rest of them. 

like I’d rather watch Hardman occasionally make a play and mess up, then to watch Skyy drop another TD pass to the hands

Edited by Chiefer

12 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Hardman isn’t good, and yet he’s still a better option then the majority of the Chiefs WRs😂

just if you’re gonna hate the guy when he has a bad play, then recognize when he does well too, otherwise you’re just a hater

It’s not doing good though. It’s just not doing awful. There is a difference.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s not doing good though. It’s just not doing awful. There is a difference.

I already said Hardman isn’t good? I’ve said it several times. He just has actual playmaking ability, whereas the other WRs have practically none(besides Rashee Rice who has the most drops in the league, Justin Watson whos good for a deep ball a game, and MVS once every 14 games)

but I can recognize when they can have good games, despite personal feelings. Especially for a guy like Hardman who sacrificed his body to get us to the SB. 

Toub also got on Hardman for letting balls hit the ground against the Chargers, and told hiM he has to catch everything no waving them off…when every returner we have does this and constantly fumble I’m About ready to ship Toub off with the rest of the WR Corp