Week 8: San Francisco 49ers vs Cincinnati Bengals

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, sherm said:

He's never really had to press in his starts. These last 3 games he's been behind and we're finally seeing his play under fire.

That's my thinking as well. Not to say that it won't get better either. He's just a young guy right now and those are things that definitely take time. Brady threw more picks than TDs in the second half his first year starting

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

He will be. I don't believe he's fallen that far. 

That said, when people on twitter say that they would take him over pretty much everyone or talk about how he's having a better year than Mahomes and whatnot....as fans we probably need to cool that talk lol 

I’m not saying he’s mahomes at all. But mahomes has put up 9 and they’re in the 4th in Denver. Everyone has rough weeks. Purdy needs to mix in some great weeks after the bye though! 

Just now, sherm said:

I don't wanna be that dude. I said it last week do we need to have a discussion on Bosa? 

He wouldn't be the first Bosa that fell apart after signing his deal if we are being honest. Joey has 23 sacks in 4 years after signing his deal