Raider Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

If anything, that shows that JMD days are numbered. Possibly DZ too . They werenโ€™t allowed to sell off players to help their futureย 

I just think they're too incompetent to even consider making good moves. We're in a weird spot right now.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hope you're right.

There was no moves to be made outside of upgrading at QB but that wasn't happening.

Personally I don't see Mark firing DZ/JMD unless we just absolutely tank it the rest of the season. But I doubt that he's still the head coach at this time next year.

10 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Trades gotta go through Mark Davis and he probably told them no . They were making several trades last year and during the draft.ย 

Thatโ€™s what it looks like. Id guess that MD is thinking that another coach could do more with these players which might lead him to be less inclined to move them on with so much uncertaintyย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Agenda? No. I have no problems being wrong.

I give chances to everyone to prove themselves first with the cup half full. Then call them out as they deserve to beย 

I gave chances to Al Davis ,Reggie Mac,Carr, Gruden, Mayock, Jimmy, Jamarcus, Dennis Allen, Carson , Collins, Kiffin and all the other mediocre players/coaches/GMs weโ€™ve had.

Nobody gets preferential treatment or blind homerism despite putting mediocre results out there for several seasons. If you stink, you stink

ย 

Not your agenda but jmdzโ€™s agenda what tf are they really doing or trying to do?

day1 I said it looked like a sabotage job from good ole wild bill himself. I still think he leaked that Flores Mia coach emails too

9 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Not your agenda but jmdzโ€™s agenda what tf are they really doing or trying to do?

day1 I said it looked like a sabotage job from good ole wild bill himself. I still think he leaked that Flores Mia coach emails too

Same that happens to all the other failed Admins. Incompetence and wanting their groceryโ€™s to cook the food

ย Gruden did the same thing. Tore down a similar team that was a 1 year remove from 12-4 season. Traded Cooper, Mack etc..

18 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Same that happens to all the other failed Admins. Incompetence and wanting their groceryโ€™s to cook the food

ย Gruden did the same thing. Tore down a similar team that was a 1 year remove from 12-4 season. Traded Cooper, Mack etc..

Gruden got valuable returns for his trades mayock just sucked at draftingย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Gruden got valuable returns for his trades mayock just sucked at draftingย 

We really had 6 first round picks over a three year period and ended up with:

Ruggs - Prison

Arnette - Prison

Leatherwood - Costco

Abram - Bench warmer

Ferrell - Bench warmer

Jacobs - Starting RB

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

From what I remember, didnโ€™t Gruden select the 1st rounders?

That's the theory. However Mayock said in a press conference (or something) that he took equal responsibility. But then again what else was he going to say? "My boss is an idiot?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

We really had 6 first round picks over a three year period and ended up with:

Ruggs - Prison

Arnette - Prison

Leatherwood - Costco

Abram - Bench warmer

Ferrell - Bench warmer

Jacobs - Starting RB

Idk how many times I have to say this but do ๐Ÿ‘ not ๐Ÿ‘ insult ๐Ÿ‘ Costco ๐Ÿ‘ like ๐Ÿ‘ that๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2