Raider Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

T-minus one week until the trade deadline. Do you think the Raiders make any moves?

• Renfrow I hope gets moved. He's clearly just being wasted here and his value will only continue to decline.
  • I for one would be happy to trade Adams and Jacobs. But I know JMD is fighting for his job and would never think to do so.
  • I can see them actually bringing in a vet on the OL.
  • Like 1

I really expected us to beat the bears, and make a move for a DT/DE. 

now, I dont know. I hope we dont so we have ammo to move around come the draft. 

Will be very telling, if we make moves I think JMD will be giving more time, even next season still 

-
I think they wanted to make moves to get better, I dont see them making moves to tank 

Schefter said yesterday that there’s almost no chance we deal Adams, both due to the cap implications and that our coaching staff are still in “win now” mode (lol).

Jacobs I can’t see going anywhere. The drop off from him to White is pretty steep, and if people think the running game is bad right now, I hope they don’t get a chance to experience just how much worse this offense will be without JJ.

The most realistic trade candidate, as has been the case since the off-season, is Renfrow - who I could see being traded, and for pretty much nothing.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Schefter said yesterday that there’s almost no chance we deal Adams, both due to the cap implications and that our coaching staff are still in “win now” mode (lol).

Jacobs I can’t see going anywhere. The drop off from him to White is pretty steep, and if people think the running game is bad right now, I hope they don’t get a chance to experience just how much worse this offense will be without JJ.

The most realistic trade candidate, as has been the case since the off-season, is Renfrow - who I could see being traded, and for pretty much nothing.

Win now mode but kick FGs down 16 lol Josh is such a puss. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

We’re bout to get slapped in the face with a Hunter and a 7th for a 6th type deal. Book it.

Shoot, you think these guys are that bright? 

More like Hunter and a 6th for a 7th. 

These guys couldn't deal themselves out if a wet paper sack. 

Should've tagged and traded Jacobs. He's just gonna walk a'la Carr. 

Adams will eventually demand a trade or will wind up holding out. Finding a team to take the contract on would already be tough enough. But they can't help but telegraph their lack of leverage at every turn. 

Lord knows they'll probably try and deal several more guys and will make it known certain guys won't be back, thereby killing any trade value they might otherwise have gotten. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really hope we traded Hunter. I want to see him succeed elsewhere and make this regime look even more dumb.

https://www.raidersbeat.com/insider-describes-fractured-relationship-between-josh-mcdaniels-and-hunter-renfrow/

Schultz added that the relationship between Renfrow and McDaniels hasn’t been good in about a year.

“It has not worked out since he got that big money deal with the Raiders and it really comes down to a fractured relationship with Josh McDaniels and this goes all the way back to last season,” Schultz reported on Tuesday.

“From everything I’ve been told it’s been really frustrating for Renfrow in the sense that not only is not really being used, he’s not on the field, but I think you have a coach and a player that for whatever reason have never been able to get on the same page,” Schultz continued.

“This is what happens sometimes when you’re talking about professional athletes in general. Sometimes a player and a coach don’t mesh and often times it’s best to cut bait and I can tell you that in this case that is certainly an example I would use… both sides want to find a healthy separation. It’s a mutual agreement that a change of scenery for Renfrow would benefit everyone involved.”

I hate it. Wish he could stick around and get a shot with a new regime who appreciates what he can do. Worse, it will be for peanuts in trade value so can't get excited for that either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

https://www.raidersbeat.com/insider-describes-fractured-relationship-between-josh-mcdaniels-and-hunter-renfrow/

I hate it. Wish he could stick around and get a shot with a new regime who appreciates what he can do. Worse, it will be for peanuts in trade value so can't get excited for that either. 

It's one thing to alienate a respected player who had recent success. But to do so AFTER going out of your way to re-sign him makes absolutely zero sense.

Another L on this regime.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's one thing to alienate a respected player who had recent success. But to do so AFTER going out of your way to re-sign him makes absolutely zero sense.

Another L on this regime.

Yeh, it’s lunacy 🤪