Raider Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

So who should we target.

I like Milton Williams from the eagles.

I'd rather us keep our picks, I really don't see us turning a corner this season and preferably would like to get or keep as much capital so we can continue building. You'd think a loss tonight would secure the same kind of thinking with the organization, but I can see Mcdaniels wanting to go all in knowing his time is limited

• Like 1

We refuse to admit we are in rebuild mode, but we purposefully, downgraded the QB position by what 10? 15 spots. 
Carr yes has flaws, but leads the league in 40 yard passes, and that clearly opens up room in the run game. 

When you downgrade at the QB position, 99% of teams are going into rebuild mode.
The raiders do it, and they are retooling. 

F me. 

• Like 4

Sell sell sell.

I hate this situation JMD has put us in. If it was a first year HC I think we would fully embrace a rebuild. But unfortunately we're tied to this lame duck HC who is fighting for his job at this point. I don't see any situation where we sell and that is an enormous mistake for this franchise.