Raider Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Speculation the Giants may be open to trading Leo Williams. Grew up a Raider fan and we have a need at DT.

I hope we're sellers but if we buy, maybe he becomes a target.

This were Al Davis would step in and trade for a player that can help the team long term. Regardless if it fit the plans of the coaches 

I'm not turning on Tyree WIlson or anything, I still think he'll be a very solid-good DE for us. However with the Commanders potentially open to trading Young and/or Sweat, I there is a good veteran DE available for trade it appears. Not to mention Burns maybe but I doubt the Panthers do that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Speculation the Giants may be open to trading Leo Williams. Grew up a Raider fan and we have a need at DT.

I hope we're sellers but if we buy, maybe he becomes a target.

I'd love Leonard, Sweat, Burns, or Young. Wouldn't give up a 1/2 to acquire any of them though. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm not turning on Tyree WIlson or anything, I still think he'll be a very solid-good DE for us. However with the Commanders potentially open to trading Young and/or Sweat, I there is a good veteran DE available for trade it appears. Not to mention Burns maybe but I doubt the Panthers do that.

Yeah I think any young player for a 3rd or less is worth it to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think Koonce would be the player most affected if not in the trade itself.

Big versatile lineman can almost not have enough of them. Put them on the field and wreck havoc. Wilson, Crosby  , Sweat/Young/Allen can do no wrong

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Carl Lawson would be a nice buy low target. Aquire as many pass rushers as you can. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

How about this guy? Seems like he'd fit right in to the culture:

I'm f---ing tired of this s--t ... Seven f---ing years of the same s--t." Commanders DL Jonathan Allen's

Forcing his way out of a toxic environment and losing culture to come to the... Raiders.

9d0593a939c741d5c508dd14c2edcf97.jpg

I kid, I'd looove me some Allen. I just hope it doesn't showcase the fact we're staying the status quo with JMD.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Imagine not being able to get along with Hunter Renfrow.

This McDaniels experience gets more exasperating by the day.

Haha, yeh he seems like the most amiable, humble, team oriented player you could wish to draft. I can’t think of a player who’d be easier to work with!!!