The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

Ok, I'll be honest: Michigan has always seemed like a nefarious club. I've visited the Bear in the Big Blue House before and the whole place smelt fishy stank.

I grew up with Iowa Hawkeyes football. I was raised with the understanding that football is a game of honor. Winning is good, looking good is even better, but all is nothing if there's no honor. Today, I am no longer so ignorant: MeeChicken****s are around every corner, reader to steal your turning signal. I'm glad to be a fan of a program that is scandolous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What the hell could this dude have possibly accessed that violated state and federal law separately. Did he hack the Pentagon?

Could be a misuse of state and federal funds ala white collar criminal stuff

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The elephant in the room is WHERE these hundreds of thousands of dollars for tickets are coming from/came from, because it wasn’t from a dude making $55K and a mid tier block meal plan at scUM.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He accessed federally sensitive data on a state funded computer, yep that'd make sense.

God this scandal is hilarious. The clear early takeaway is Harbaugh not only knew, but personally hired all these guys based on their general weirdness and complete hated for technology/how computers work.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He accessed federally sensitive data on a state funded computer, yep that'd make sense.

God this scandal is hilarious. The clear early takeaway is Harbaugh not only knew, but personally hired all these guys based on their general weirdness and complete hated for technology/how computers work.

“Make sure you use the university photo copier for the play sheets and have Donna the administrative assistant laminate the sheet for you.”

”Bob can upload it for you in the team drive.”

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What the hell could this dude have possibly accessed that violated state and federal law separately. Did he hack the Pentagon?

Would dual party consent rule breaking across across state lines trigger it?

if not it’s going to have to be something cyber

So now there's another rumor from a Michigan fan that the FBI got involved bc someone tied to Michigan hacked OSU's cloud server to obtain video taped practices and that's why Weiss got burned earlier... Lol I swear people are getting crazy with their theories but the way this keeps unfodling, I can't say it's not possible. 

They say the story is coming out tomorrow so at least me being curious won't last too long. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781