The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

I haven't gotten this feeling from them at all... 

2 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

The big10 is acting on mob rule regardless of what any one thinks personally. The big10 has not conducted and investigation nor had it shown any signs of getting involved until coaches started complaining. That’s not how this is supposed to work. Due process is owed to all parties.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I haven't gotten this feeling from them at all... 

What is there to feel about? Those are all factual statements.  I suppose you could dispute the verbiage of mob rule but this story was 2 weeks old and the big10 had not made a issued a single statement or started any kind of investigation until the coaches all called to complain.  Which has already blown up in one’s face. 

2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

What is there to feel about? Those are all factual statements.  I suppose you could dispute the verbiage of mob rule but this story was 2 weeks old and the big10 had not made a issued a single statement or started any kind of investigation until the coaches all called to complain.  Which has already blown up in one’s face. 

A mob would have issued consequences without due process. That hasn’t happened here yet. They’re under no obligation to issue a statement, nor is silence an indication of anything at all.

17 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

But we don't know they hadn't started their investigation at all, do we? You're claiming something as factual statement when... do we know they did nothing? Just because they publicly didn't say anything (which I don't think they are required to?). Did I miss something where it was said they did nothing until angry coaches told them to? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A mob would have issued consequences without due process. That hasn’t happened here yet. They’re under no obligation to issue a statement, nor is silence an indication of anything at all.

That’s just the thing, they did demand consequences without due process and the commish is attempting to intact on there behalf. He’s just getting pushback at a level he wasn’t prepared for 

This due process thing is such malarkey. This isn’t a federal court case. Just because the NCAA typically takes years to complete an investigation doesn’t mean anything here. If somebody were to blatantly cheat and compromise the integrity of the season, it needs dealt with and not two years from now. Yes, the investigation should still take place in those terms but certainly measures need taken immediately also.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It shouldn't be this hard for a guy to come out and say "hey, that was me" but here we are

Occam's razor.  CMU knowingly let Stallions on the sideline in their coach gear with a coach pass because they are close with Harbs and were doing them a solid, and Harbs knowingly sent him there to do exactly what he's been accused of doing.  It's by far the most likely scenario at this point.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Occam's razor.  CMU knowingly let Stallions on the sideline in their coach gear with a coach pass because they are close with Harbs and were doing them a solid, and Harbs knowingly sent him there to do exactly what he's been accused of doing.  It's by far the most likely scenario at this point.

I need this to go deeper. "During our investigation we discovered documents stolen by Stallions from Space X outlining the plan to launch the university of Michigan football program to Mars in Fall 2024"

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd love to hate on OSU, but I'm not ready to take any legal document from a source entitled "Kraken" seriously.

I love how 75% of information on social media is screenshots from people on UM message boards going by the name of xXDragonFire69Xx claiming they know deep knowledge of the situation.

Heres the plan guys.... here it is....we completely make up some rumors on the FF College Football sub forum and hope to god one of the nerds get ahold of it on social media, screenshot us into the Twitter-verse and get our 15 mins of fame in the news cycle and some retweets by some bluechecks. Making us headline news on ESPN.

We cant let this opportunity pass to put FootballsFuture on the map.

there-is-an-opportunity-here-opportunity

• Like 7