The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

10 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I’m not all that worried about this.  The instagram post is sus but also isn’t the same as the actual llc names Stallions used.  The address listed for Blake is not his address.  I don’t see any actual paper trial showing Blake was connected to this other than someone using his name.  Stallions obviously has more than a few screws loose, which actually make the future direction this story could go/end a little scary tbh.  

Blake does have an LLC that he operates with his father, in a different state.  

Edited by BigC421/

24 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I’m not all that worried about this.  The instagram post is sus but also isn’t the same as the actual llc names Stallions used.  The address listed for Blake is not his address.  I don’t see any actual paper trial showing Blake was connected to this other than someone using his name.  Stallions obviously has more than a few screws loose, which actually make the future direction this story could go/end a little scary tbh.  

Full LLC name is BC2 Housing LLC.  Corum repped BC2LLC.  Abbreviated a full LLC name for marketing is normal.

The address doesn't have to be Corum's actual address.

It could be true that Stalions falsified the filing, but your points don't mean anything one way or the other.

That said, if Corum is actually not involved, his lawyers will have a full paper trail this week.  

I'd have to double check, but after a quick glance at Michigan code, all organizers have to sign the original filing.  Either Corum signed or he didn't.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

The paper trail is the LLC being filed legally along with Blake’s signature.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Full LLC name is BC2 Housing LLC.  Corum repped BC2LLC.  Abbreviated a full LLC name for marketing is normal.

The address doesn't have to be Corum's actual address.

It could be true that Stalions falsified the filing, but your points don't mean anything one way or the other.

That said, if Corum is actually not involved, his lawyers will have a full paper trail this week.  

I'd have to double check, but after a quick glance at Michigan code, all organizers have to sign the original filing.  Either Corum signed or he didn't.

This scandal right here might be what gets Conor to roll over and squeal/name names. This could actually be big trouble for him if Corum didn't truly know (I doubt it but just saying). 

• Like 3

Just now, MikeT14 said:

This scandal right here might be what gets Conor to roll over and squeal/name names. This could actually be big trouble for him. 

Yeah, dude gonna cop to a felony and jail time? No chance, and shame on all parties if they coerce him.

• Like 3

Another blustery eve behind the fort OSU walls. We have awoken to the disturbance of another quorum. The men are getting quite restless feasting on the long legged caterpillars and have found one has hidden and eaten a boiled chicken too. The man denies any knowledge of what a boiled chicken is despite the feathers poking out of his satchel… stay strong I have told them for we can not become animals over our thirst for the truth. The men are becoming ravenous and want their revenge. May we stay strong behind these walls.

- Colonel Scoundrel

• Like 9

And that will be my last post on the matter. Enjoy my friends for my humor shall be found in other places throughout the forum. @BigC421/ thank you for helping me find my new identity Colonel Scoundrel. I owe it all to you. Everyone treat him kindly. Despite our differences of opinions we all bleed red. Take care my friends. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, catcheryea said:

see this is what i'm talking about. i just found out about the corum thing and you guys are already six pages and four conspiracy theories deep on it

i can't even keep up with the **** i can't keep up with

You can’t keep up?  My footballs can’t keep up.  It’s like having a visor-wearer pre-Kirby trying to win a natty.  

• Like 4