The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

30 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

The Big Ten can't withhold anyone from the playoffs.

They can just try to uphold the integrity of the Big Ten. Which is what it looks like they are trying to accomplish.

Everyone knows there is a risk of player safety every time you walk on the field. No one is required to play. I don't think this opened Pandora's box in any way.

The only way to please everyone is for everyone to follow the rules.

It opened the box in terms of refusal to allow helmet communication.

Big Ten can't say they are all about safety and not support communication in helmets

Lawsuit waiting to happen 

16 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

We need the eye roll emoji to be about 7x bigger for this nonsense. I can't believe this moron typed this and pressed "send".

LOL not shocked. They need to bring the hammer down hard on Michigan if they want behavior to change otherwise it will just keep happening under him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

LOL not shocked. They need to bring the hammer down hard on Michigan if they want behavior to change otherwise it will just keep happening under him. 

Biddle just outlined the 13 page letter in that tweet I just posted. From the sound of it, Michigan is done for

By far the cringiest of all of this is seeing when it is defended. Institutionally, when the president has behaved the way he has, and if they have backed everything that has gone on there as an institution to this point and taken into social media, etc., it has made the entire university look bad. It’s disgusting. It’s no wonder we have, and to be clear I am not naming names and explicitly calling anyone names, but idiots popping up on message boards.

• Like 1