The Good, The Bad, The Jimmy G

Totty

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

But he's a veteran though. He's better than anyone we could draft right?

I don't think there's any way we don't go QB round 1. Whether it's McCarthy, Ewers, Nix. Gotta hope MCD/Z sees it the same, but I think after this game on national TV they even have to acknowledge that

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We have been cursed with watching Jamarcus Russell, Terrelle Pryor, Bruce Gradkowski, Josh McCown, Aaron Brooks, Andrew Walter... the list of failures goes on and on. Yet I truly don't know if I have seen a QB consistently start who has been this overwhelmingly poor. 

At least some of the guys above had redeeming qualities such as throwing power, scrambling, can read an O. Jimmy quite literally doesn't do ANYTHING well. Weak arm, iffy accuracy, holds the ball to long, not a strong scrambler, poor decision maker, injury prone... like wtf man?

This is the most lethargic, uninspiring, predictable O I can ever remember us ever fielding. Given our talent level that is historically bad.

Jimmy G is the worst I’ve ever seen him be. Totally washed up. Can’t throw Accurately, can’t escape , can’t scramble, no arm strength, doesn’t read the field

Jared Stidham should of been the starter. Complete waste of the season 

• Like 2

Just now, RaiderX said:

They ran for over 200 yards. Big doubt. 

Can’t expect any different result when the Defense was probably gassed by halftime. The bent but didn’t break all half until the last 2 minutes which hurt for sure knowing that we almost can’t allow TD’s because we can’t play from behind with Jimmy.. I’m not a Carr fanatic and games would go sideways with untimely picks when we were down too, but he also had a knack for the dramatics.. but come the **** on, we get the ball on a turnover damn near the red zone and DummyG throws a floater underthrown 25 yard pass to Adams the very next play??? Of course the defense is gonna get burnt out and gassed when we have one sustained drive all game and like a 3:1 time of possession ratio.. based on Stidham’s 2 starts, I’d rather have him on a 5 mil deal than this comedy show we’re seeing for far more money.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

I don't think there's any way we don't go QB round 1. Whether it's McCarthy, Ewers, Nix. Gotta hope MCD/Z sees it the same, but I think after this game on national TV they even have to acknowledge that

On 10/9/2023 at 8:20 PM, justwinbaby81 said:

Y'all are lame as F. Get a big win and the defense is making major strides and you want an unknown 20 year old to turn it around. Take a few months off if you don't want wins, nobody needs fans who hope we lose in F'ing October

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Jimmy G is the worst I’ve ever seen him be. Totally washed up. Can’t throw Accurately, can’t escape , can’t scramble, no arm strength, doesn’t read the field

Jared Stidham should of been the starter. Complete waste of the season 

Everything that Jimmy G is now he was on the Niners it's just cut and paste and he's here now 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our best players and leaders truly don't GAF anymore:

Can’t say I blame them.  Players have a very limited number of years to play this game and this year was beyond a waste.  Guys also are having down years that will cost them large amounts of money in free agency.  How can you work really hard and fight thru the pain to play for this pathetic coaching staff and front office.

I can't wait to hear Hondo's take. He used to be a choir boy/unofficial PR guy for the team, but over the past 6 weeks he's been turning against the team.

He said last week if we lose in embarrassing fashion, he's going to ask JMD some very tough, awkward questions and wouldn't shy away from it.

• Like 2