The Good, The Bad, The Jimmy G

Totty

1 hour ago, RaiderX said:

Getting rid of Carr: Good decision.

Getting Jimmy G: Bad decision.

The entire argument for the Carr “supporters” was “we should keep Carr until a better option is available”.  So I disagree, we shouldn’t have moved on from Carr.  We should have moved on from JMD.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

I'd expect a QB with Garoppolo's experience to be able to utilize closer targets when pressured. 

Jimmy G is simply not an option going forward.

Agreed he is so bad. The two most important spots on a team the coach and qb and we have JMD and Jimmy we not winning any more games

I think we should fire McDaniels and Zeegs.  Let our DC take over as HC.  I don't know who runs the offense, but I do believe just about anyone would be an improvement.  I think we should roll with AOC.  Keep 6 OL for most plays and let the rookie learn with added protection.  This season/team/everything is just ugly all around.  I've never seen a team turn into such an ugly dumpster fire so quickly.  I was about to list all of the mistakes McDaniels has made during his tenure, but there are probably between 20-50 things he has totally jacked up over the past 2 years.

I feel sorry for D. Adams.  He really deserved better than this.  I just feel bad for our players.  They all deserve better.

• Like 1