The Good, The Bad, The Jimmy G

Totty

We have been cursed with watching Jamarcus Russell, Terrelle Pryor, Bruce Gradkowski, Josh McCown, Aaron Brooks, Andrew Walter... the list of failures goes on and on. Yet I truly don't know if I have seen a QB consistently start who has been this overwhelmingly poor. 

At least some of the guys above had redeeming qualities such as throwing power, scrambling, can read an O. Jimmy quite literally doesn't do ANYTHING well. Weak arm, iffy accuracy, holds the ball to long, not a strong scrambler, poor decision maker, injury prone... like wtf man?

This is the most lethargic, uninspiring, predictable O I can ever remember us ever fielding. Given our talent level that is historically bad.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If Josh want to win, how can he objectively go back to Jimmy? He is the biggest liability at QB I have seen this team start consistently. 

This, and the entire world can see it. It's so objective that Mark and Zeigler and Adams and the fans all know it now. There's no reason to stick with Jimmy. 

• Like 1

7 points on offense and NotHimmyG had ZERO to do with it.. I don’t want to see this guy start another game in a Raiders jersey ever again.. and if Mark has a pair, he’s firing McDaniels within the next 24 hours.. Make Rob Ryan the interim HC for all I care, I’m sure he’ll show more emotion and passion than McD!ldo out there. 2 offseasons and we can’t get a competent OLine and DLine together.. RG and RT are a turnstile, run D gets more sliced and diced than Scary Movie and anyone not named Crosby can’t touch a QB even if a 100 million $ contract was rewarded..

Carr wasn’t elite, yes he crumbled in the pocket just like Jimmy, but you can’t ignore how horrible and out of sync this offense has been this year. But he would’ve done 10x better than JG..  Trade Renfrow and Jacobs for whatever we can get, run it with AOC and Zeus to see what we have going forward and get JMD and Ziegler out of here.. Face the facts Mark, admit it just didn’t work out as the fantasy Patriot Way was painted to you and move on.. I’m on board with Harbaugh/Dodds and wanted that after 2021 anyway! This is embarrassment to the highest level!

• Like 2