The Good, The Bad, The Jimmy G

Totty

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hondo saying Jimmy and JMD are garbage. And that AOC should start. If anyone disagrees just don't even respond to my posts I don't need to waste the brain cells at this point.

Should've traded for Trey Lance when we had the chance.

• Like 1

Hondo saying Jimmy and JMD are garbage. And that AOC should start. If anyone disagrees just don't even respond to my posts I don't need to waste the brain cells at this point.

Even Hondo has come around. It's nice to see him take a stance and face reality instead of spouting political nuances in our faces all day. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Even Hondo has come around. It's nice to see him take a stance and face reality instead of spouting political nuances in our faces all day. 

I will be the first to admit, I was never a huge Derek Carr fan. But watching Jimmy G has made me realize, maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought.

• Like 8

Almost any starter would have hit those throws. I know all the bad QB take guys will go into hiding but it's laughable to think this guy was ever gonna do anything for us. The win-loss argument is actually so funny, I could die laughing if I heard it one more time.

I probably stated on this forum like 30x that Jimmy G was carried by a top 10 rushing offense and top 10 defense when he was with NE and the 49ers.  I just never understood why people thought he would come to a team with a bottom 10 defense and average rushing game and flourish or elevate this team.  He's literally why the 49ers lost the SB.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NickButera said:

yup, I liked and disliked his training camp videos. It was just so positive, but he prolly was paid to spin the media that way.