Playoff rankings

MWil23

58 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

is the committee vindicated from the GA/FSU game or were so many people opting out or transferred it doesnt matter?

It wouldn't have been that bad in the playoffs but we got two excellent games out of it so yeah, they made the right move.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

is the committee vindicated from the GA/FSU game or were so many people opting out or transferred it doesnt matter?

Too many opt-outs/transfers for it to matter, which everyone expected going in.  Any game that isn't a playoff game I think holds almost no weight outside of getting to see which players might be looking to breakout the following year after getting a chance to play due to players opting out/transferring.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

Too many opt-outs/transfers for it to matter, which everyone expected going in.  Any game that isn't a playoff game I think holds almost no weight outside of getting to see which players might be looking to breakout the following year after getting a chance to play due to players opting out/transferring.

yea I thought about making a thread about the opting out/transfer portal stuff with bowl season. even before the all that stuff I kind of thought the bowls were silly but now not even the big ones that are non-playoff games turn out to be meh. im all for the transfer portal and NIL but I feel like if you take that $...you need to play every game you are physically capable of like a salary in the NFL