HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

100% plus we’ll have a ton of dead cap from Chandler Jones and Jimmy G (and even Hoyer) when their cut.

JMD and Zeigler really decimated this roster in under 1.5 years.

Chandler been cut. And I think they will get out of whatever he's owed. He's been arrested twice.

21 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Chandler been cut. And I think they will get out of whatever he's owed. He's been arrested twice.

Yes, As I stated Chandler Jones has dead cap in ‘24 (I think it’s like 12.25M) AND when Jimmy G and Hoyer, amongst others, get cut that will add to it.

I also doubt we’re able to collect any of the money back from Jones.  The team has to actually receive the money back from The player in order to get a cap credit.  

Edited by jimkelly02

8 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Stay tuned for the inside info he’s got!  As if anyone would believe anything he has to say now that he’s backpedaling to save face with readers.

I think from day 1 me you and Ron hated this whole experiment. I remember people roasting us during the first free agency.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't think the OL is that bad save Van Roten. 1-2 pieces can upgrade.

No QB yes.

Josh might walk if he doesn't like the vision and I don't blame him.

No IDL yes.

Adams will be a 1k+ receiver for at least 5 years if you ask me. Maybe more. His game will age incredibly well.

Even if Josh walks broken record here you can find running backs in drafts. The team needs cost controlled good to great players. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think from day 1 me you and Ron hated this whole experiment. I remember people roasting us during the first free agency.

I know.  For me it was just obvious:

1) JMD is a clown and not a leader of men.  He was going to be “re”exposed quickly.

2) the dink and dunk offense wouldn’t work without Brady.  Defenses have to be challenged, you can’t just take the short pass every time.  Also, any coach who won’t make a single small change to his offense for the players on the team to succeed will always go down saying “if only my scheme was run correctly”, which is what happened.

• Like 1