HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Waller legit quit on the team and Carr never dropped his name direct.  That one I legit don’t care about, Waller was done with football. 

any other one I’d agree, shut up and practice. Be a teammate, go get better. 
I can’t remember Carr sending out cryptic Instagram posts tho. 

carr was very cringe, i couldn’t stand his Jesus talk. Well god just didn’t want us to win today, no Carr, it was your turnovers that didn’t want us to win. 

id never applause someone for talking trash on their teammate, poor teammate  there, which is what you seemed to be doing about Olave? 

I don’t agree with what Olave or MT did. I think the leadership in New Orleans has let the players run the asylum for a while, even the last couple years under Payton. But what I’m saying is Carr got a taste of his own medicine which was long overdue. They all need to be professional, shut up, talk about their issues behind closed doors like men, fix them, and play football. 

• Like 1

The other one I remember in 2017 was him standing with JDR? 
I agree that he 100% should’ve been with his teammates. 
but that’s not calling them out, that’s just getting political or whatever, which is also dumb but whole other conversation. 

I don’t remember Carr calling his teammates trash to the public, but I could be wrong, he did throw to some trash WRs his time here tho, but he shouldn’t have said that if he did.

surprised this is hard to understand. 
be a fn teammate. Help them be better.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Pierce is a muuuuch better speaker than JMD. Man is super intense you can tell. Super fiery.

I think the players are going to love this guy. Who knows if it will lead to success, but they'll sure bust their *** I bet.

You mean, you know, that JMD, you know, uh, you know, wasn't a, you know, good speaker?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I don’t agree with what Olave or MT did. I think the leadership in New Orleans has let the players run the asylum for a while, even the last couple years under Payton. But what I’m saying is Carr got a taste of his own medicine which was long overdue. They all need to be professional, shut up, talk about their issues behind closed doors like men, fix them, and play football. 

100% agreed there. 
stop drafting these me first divas. 
draft fn football players.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That false, but go off. All I ever said was I support giving a regime 3 years to install their people and vision. The rest were the words you and others want to put in people's mouths. 

And let's be real here.... this is only happening because I clowned on you in the GM/HC thread for copying someone elses work 😂

I'm not familiar with the director of player personnel or the assistant GM for every team in the NFL. So of course I had to read up on it. I read two articles about guys who are projected to be future GM candidates, the organizations that they work for, and highlights of their careers/what makes them strong candidates and then made my list based upon that. Obviously hiring someone from a strong organization that has learned what it takes to build a winning roster first hand is what my list was focused on. 

But you legit were slobbing on JMDZ all off-season calling anyone out that disagreed with their master plan and were 1000% convinced that we'd have a goated offense. Just admit it brother, you don't know ball. Your slurping was almost as bad as humblle and frankie for Carr

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

He was bad before Week 4 lol. Man some of you have a weird man crush on the dude. He can never do no wrong. 

he was 2-1 before he got hurt do you even watch the games people are dropping passes left and right. I never thought he was great but he’s a good quarterback. you guys think he’s garbage. You now see what  garbage is with Jimmy G

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm not familiar with the director of player personnel or the assistant GM for every team in the NFL. So of course I had to read up on it. I read two articles about guys who are projected to be future GM candidates, the organizations that they work for, and highlights of their careers/what makes them strong candidates and then made my list based upon that. Obviously hiring someone from a strong organization that has learned what it takes to build a winning roster first hand is what my list was focused on. 

But you legit were slobbing on JMDZ all off-season calling anyone out that disagreed with their master plan and were 1000% convinced that we'd have a goated offense. Just admit it brother, you don't know ball. Your slurping was almost as bad as humblle and frankie for Carr

"read up on it" you copied a list verbatim from last year including a guy who already secured a job. 

I now trust your ability to read. 

• Like 2

Just now, big_palooka said:

Loved Pierce as a player. He was the heart and soul of that Giants defense when he was there. A lot of stars, but he was the Alpha. Interesting choice, but honestly like that vs. someone obvious,

An alpha is what we need the rest of the season, just like Rich was. I think the team will respond under Pierce. All I want is a good HC next year and QB prospect. For once. Would be nice. 

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

he was 2-1 before he got hurt do you even watch the games people are dropping passes left and right. I never thought he was great but he’s a good quarterback. you guys think he’s garbage. You now see what  garbage is with Jimmy G

Carr isn’t terrible or trash, but he’s a slightly below average QB and always will be. He has so many mental limitations. Also Carr’s squad leads the league in dropped passes everywhere he goes… you think none of that is Carr’s horrendous ball placement? And also throwing bullets when he doesn’t need to? Has has zero touch except on fades. Hell Seth Roberts lead the league in drops for a couple years with us, never dropped a pass with the Ravens in multiple years lmao. 

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Loved Pierce as a player. He was the heart and soul of that Giants defense when he was there. A lot of stars, but he was the Alpha. Interesting choice, but honestly like that vs. someone obvious,

Pierce is a good one to watch, tbh. 

Over the last 10 years, our guys have responded the best to JDR and Bissacia. Whether either deserved more time is up for debate, yes, but it's undeniable that the rah ran intense player types got more out of our roster than the corporate shill types. 

I don't expect Pierce to finish better than maybe 3 or 4 more wins at best, but he's in a bad spot. But if our guys respond better, I definitely say go get the rah rah intense guy, not the corporate shill type. 

• Like 1