Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Vrabel with Tepper doesn’t seem ideal to me.

But it's ideal for the rest of the NFL watching world - the ensuing train wreck would be absolutely nuclear.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

But it's ideal for the rest of the NFL watching world - the ensuing train wreck would be absolutely nuclear.

I'm very much interested in the Raiders going with Pierce at HC, Telesco at GM, then maybe Kingsbury at OC and Joe Barry at DC.

That's a coaching staff / GM only a mother could love

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Vrabel hitting Tepper with a F5 after he meddles following a tough loss is something I need.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Vrabel hitting Tepper with a F5 after he meddles following a tough loss is something I need.

Or Tepper throwing a drink in Vrabel's face after a blown 4th down attempt would be absolute madness...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Or Tepper throwing a drink in Vrabel's face after a blown 4th down attempt would be absolute madness...

Now I’m imagining Vrabel/Tepper being the new Stone Cold vs Vince McMahon. You’ve convinced me that I want nothing more than this pairing now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Now I’m imagining Vrabel/Tepper being the new Stone Cold vs Vince McMahon. You’ve convinced me that I want nothing more than this pairing now.

366d7ea4edc487049027d719c2ec3a22.gif

• Like 3

I'm surprised Vic Fangio is out in Miami. His defense ran out of edge linebackers due to injuries (just like the Bills ran out of off-ball linebackers).

There are reports that say Jim Harbaugh has already agreed to be the Chargers head coach, and that he is working out contract details with the team.

There are also reports/rumors that the Falcons leading candidate for head coach is Bill Belichick, and that his hiring is just around the corner.

38 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

I'm surprised Vic Fangio is out in Miami. His defense ran out of edge linebackers due to injuries (just like the Bills ran out of off-ball linebackers).

There are reports that say Jim Harbaugh has already agreed to be the Chargers head coach, and that he is working out contract details with the team.

There are also reports/rumors that the Falcons leading candidate for head coach is Bill Belichick, and that his hiring is just around the corner.

It's my understanding that Fangio is out in Miami because he wanted out to go to Philly. Not necessarily that Miami was going to fire him.