One of the more underrated pitchers in baseball over the last five years tbh 

And he's wanted to be a Yankee forever 

I know he's a **** but we needed more of that element

On 1/13/2024 at 6:48 PM, mission27 said:

Really like this deal 

One of the more underrated pitchers in baseball over the last five years tbh 

And he's wanted to be a Yankee forever 

I know he's a **** but we needed more of that element

Let's see if his fragile mind can handle the New York media and fans because Rodon couldn't lol.

He's like the baseball Kyrie Irving except he's no where near as good at his sport.

back when he was with Toronto, he was chirping the Yankees bad about how overrated and soft he thought they were but now all of a sudden he's wanted to be one forever

38 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Let's see if his fragile mind can handle the New York media and fans because Rodon couldn't lol.

He's like the baseball Kyrie Irving except he's no where near as good at his sport.

back when he was with Toronto, he was chirping the Yankees bad about how overrated and soft he thought they were but now all of a sudden he's wanted to be one forever

He did just fine on the Mets tbh

Stroman is such a bargain IF he's healthy and that's the big if. When he's not right, he's awful. Hip injuries are always concerning with a pitcher, as it's pretty easy to continue straining it and never letting it fully heal (even with surgery) due to the torque/movement needed from the lower half. 

There is a reason you see a ton of former pitchers getting hip replacements later in life. 

16 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

He gets 5/$95.  That's a ginormous deal.  Astros clearly pushing their chips in for one last run.

might as well.  I cant fandom the Rangers winning another championship in my lifetime.

Hader, Pressley and Abreu are going to be a nasty trio.

Edited by Texansfan713

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Looking pretty bad 

Yeah.....he's got problems that are gonna be difficult to overcome. It's a shame really. I mean....it's not like he couldnt have been with any number of women...kept his cash and career. Now? Doesnt look good.

I'd imagine that the punishment from authorities will be comparatively light... But if Bauer is out of baseball, I can't imagine anyone gives Wander another shot soon.

Edited by nagahide13

13 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I'd imagine that the punishment from authorities will be comparatively light... But if Bauer is out of baseball, I can't imagine anyone gives Wander another shot soon.

Exactly.  I don't see any way that Wander gets another shot in the MLB.  Such an idiot.

16 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Even if teams did, he'd have a VERY hard time getting his visa approved to even get back into/stay in the US.