Week 10 Other Games GDT

SteelKing728

9 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Bills head coach Sean McDermott says there’s no excuse for the way his team lost on Monday night.

After the Broncos’ final offensive play, both teams rushed their special teams onto the field: The Broncos their field goal unit and the Bills their field goal block unit. The Broncos missed the game-winning field goal and the Bills appeared to have escaped with a 22-21 win, but the Bills were flagged for illegal substitution for having 12 players on the field. After the penalty, the Broncos made the field goal, and won 24-22.

McDermott said the Bills practiced that exact situation — rushing their dime defensive unit off the field and their field goal block team on the field — multiple times during the week leading up to the Broncos game.

McDermott: “We practiced two or three times this week the substitution from dime to field goal block and at the end of the day we didn’t execute it. So it’s inexcusable."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/sean-mcdermott-substitution-penalty-was-inexcusable

Well, at least it wasn't during the Conference Championship game with Sean Payton on the other sideline...🤣

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, perrynoid said:

At what point do we start cheering for the Packers to win so they don't get too good a 1st round pick?

I personally never cheer for the Packers to win.  However, if you are concerned about them getting a higher draft pick to the point you would rather cheer for them, I plead with you to never cheer for them to win at least until they have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I personally never cheer for the Packers to win.  However, if you are concerned about them getting a higher draft pick to the point you would rather cheer for them, I plead with you to never cheer for them to win at least until they have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Could you imagine if they got the 32nd pick? That would suck for them

• Like 2