Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

I think it's very clear that our defense is a huge problem. Our offense has only improved because of Howell and EB. Ron and Co has nothing to do with our offensive success. JDR and Ron have their fingerprints all over rhe defense and it's way overdue, we need to move on from them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

Defense isn't playing half as bad as most are reacting like they are. Guys are playing hard, including Mayo

Put a decent QB on New England or Seattle and we would be getting drubbed right now. We aren't making them bad, they are doing it to themselves.

EBs one dimensional offense is tiresome.  You can tell he isn't HC material or he would understand that the running game isn't only for offensive yards but also good for clock management and resting the defense.  I love the high speed tempo but fast tempo works better when you have a change up too.

Of course we have no pressure.  4 man rushes all day.  With limited linebackers this leaves a huge hole in middle of field if an opposing team runner breaks through the dline.

Rivera is really putting in some high quality dumbfounded on the side line looks today.  Now this just makes me chuckle.

• Like 1

Just now, offbyone said:

EBs one dimensional offense is tiresome.  You can tell he isn't HC material or he would understand that the running game isn't only for offensive yards but also good for clock management and resting the defense.  I love the high speed tempo but fast tempo works better when you have a change up too.

Of course we have no pressure.  4 man rushes all day.  With limited linebackers this leaves a huge hole in middle of field if an opposing team runner breaks through the dline.

Rivera is really putting in some high quality dumbfounded on the side line looks today.  Now this just makes me chuckle.

EB doesn't care about winning he only cares about running up Howell's stats to make him look better. 

• Like 2