Week 10: Titans @ Bucs

Mesa_Titan

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not saying he’s been given a fair or reasonable shot today at all, but Levis has been bad.

yeah, this has been his worst game by a long shot. it's not confidence-inspiring at all but i have no idea how i'm supposed to evaluate him with the tire fire around him.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I would agree that he’s played bad. Yes, the environment around him is not favorable at all, but he’s been inaccurate and not throwing on time.

His accuracy, even in his debut, is a major concern.

I mean I’d love to see anyone be accurate with that line and that pressure constantly in your face. He barely has time to get set most of the time. 

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Will watch eventually but Levi’s so far has done well for a rook

Yeah. He's gotten little help today. The running game was non-existent. 

A rookie with no line. No running game. Little help from the WRs. Drops from Chig. 

But hey...he's been bad. 

This is as big of a dud of a game as the Cleveland game 

Don’t think Levis necessarily played well, but looked like a rookie QB surrounded by a really bad offense. 

our MO was being the most physical team on the field and I don’t think we’ve consistent been that since the 2021 season 

Just now, Titansfan said:

I mean I’d love to see anyone be accurate with that line and that pressure constantly in your face. He barely has time to get set most of the time. 

He also isn’t setting his feet when he does have time.

Two things can be true. Levis hasn’t played as well as he could have. The OL sucks.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know it's gonna sound defending him. But I totally disagree. 

Drops by guys. Ball off NWI fingers. Some questionable play calls. 

Relentless pressure. 

Don't know what QB would have success today. 

He made a few mistakes like he has all year. But bad?  I disagree. 

He should’ve thrown at least three, probably four picks. I don’t recall more than one drop. He started holding the ball too long late when it was clear Tampa was blitzing.

It was a bad game. He wasn’t set up for success. But he didn’t make good decisions and made more bad throws than good throws. It’s fine guys, we’re allowed to criticize him when he’s bad. It doesn’t mean he’s hopeless or that the OL isn’t an abomination. But he did nothing to help run a functional offense today.

• Like 1

I don't think his play has been far off from anything he's done already. 

Except less time to throw. No running game at all. 

We couldn't even max protect today. 

He has had a handful of questionable throws. Same as the other games. 

Difference to me is just the absolute worst game of the year from the offensive line. 

Derrick had absolutely no room to run. 

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He should’ve thrown at least three, probably four picks. I don’t recall more than one drop. He started holding the ball too long late when it was clear Tampa was blitzing.

It was a bad game. He wasn’t set up for success. But he didn’t make good decisions and made more bad throws than good throws. It’s fine guys, we’re allowed to criticize him when he’s bad. It doesn’t mean he’s hopeless or that the OL isn’t an abomination. But he did nothing to help run a functional offense today.

I'm not against criticism for him.  Not at all. It wasn't his best game. But I also feel this game was the worst game from all the variables around him from coaches to players. 

I just don't think he was bad. 

Edited by KingTitan

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I would agree that he’s played bad. Yes, the environment around him is not favorable at all, but he’s been inaccurate and not throwing on time.

His accuracy, even in his debut, is a major concern.

It’s hard for a QB with accuracy issues to get in rhythm when he’s running for his life almost 70% of time. If we fix the OL I think Levi’s will be okay just my gut feeling looking at Josh allen,Jalen hurts, lamar Jackson. We need a dominant OL