Week 10: Titans @ Bucs

Mesa_Titan

Just now, KingTitan said:

His accuracy has been fine enou

I agree but others don’t. All I’m saying is he won’t last the season at this rate to prove it one way or another because he’s bound to get injured soon with the amount of punishment we are letting him take. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

Massive disagree. Even in his first game his balls weren’t accurate, but he was at least making good decisions and showing poise and the arm strength.

This is in no way a Levis and Mahomes comparison but we all saw how much Mahomes struggled behind an overmatched o line even with the goat TE and other weapons and he is one of the best ever. Right now based on how bad the protection and offensive weapons are it’s very difficult to evaluate but I’ve seen more good than bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Massive disagree. Even in his first game his balls weren’t accurate, but he was at least making good decisions and showing poise and the arm strength.

His accuracy has been fine enough. Not Rodgers out there but more than good enough to win games. 

My full post.

All good to disagree but many examples of him doing just fine with it. 

He gets it to the guys and we should expect guys to be NFL level guys and make catches in their radius. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

If MHJ is available we're picking top 5, and need LT just as bad, so I'd be fine with Fashanu or Alt over him if it comes to that.

In my opinion you should always draft the best player available never by need. Prime ex the bengals desperately need a LT after joe burrow got hurt shredding his knee his rookie yr, but there wasn’t a T worth taking over a generational talent like Jamar chase. They took Chase & went to the SB even though their QB got sacked 9x in a playoff game 😖

Just now, KingTitan said:

His accuracy has been fine enough. Not Rodgers out there but more than good enough to win games. 

My full post.

All good to disagree but many examples of him doing just fine with it. 

He gets it to the guys and we should expect guys to be NFL level guys and make catches in their radius. 

The further the pass is from a good pass the more difficult it is to catch. The more difficult it is to catch, the less it will be caught over time.

Accuracy does not mean “The receiver could touch it”. 

A catchable pass and an accurate pass are not synonymous.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it was awful today. be real.

I am being real. He missed throws the last few games. Difference again to me is him having time to put the ball in the right area and guys make catches. 

I think when emotions or whatever cool and actually review the video it will be shown just how bad of a time it was for the WRs and line. 

But is what it is. 

Hard for a guy to shake things about him when it's cemented in the brain for whatever reason fair or not. 

All good tho. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

In my opinion you should always draft the best player available never by need. Prime ex the bengals desperately need a LT after joe burrow got hurt shredding his knee his rookie yr, but there wasn’t a T worth taking over a generational talent like Jamar chase. They took Chase & went to the SB even though their QB got sacked 9x in a playoff game 😖

You can make arguments for all sorts of scenarios. Bengals didn't beat us because they had Chase, they beat us because Tannehill imploded. If Tannehill plays an average game we beat the Bengals by multiple scores.

Not upset with MHJ or either of the top tackles though.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The further the pass is from a good pass the more difficult it is to catch. The more difficult it is to catch, the less it will be caught over time.

Accuracy does not mean “The receiver could touch it”. 

A catchable pass and an accurate pass are not synonymous.

Cool. 

I disagree. But all good in the hood. 

Edited by KingTitan