Week 10: Titans @ Bucs

Mesa_Titan

We need to tear this offense down and build it over again. 

Free of Henry ( as much as I love him). 

An offense built around the QB (that I think without a question should be Levis, others likely to disagree). 

An offensive line that is able to pass block first and foremost. 

Get away from the run first approach. 

Don't think it will happen unless Vrabel is gone. 

Our approach to offense is so dated. 

No reason why every team in the league can find a way to protect their QB besides us. 

Edited by KingTitan
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You can make arguments for all sorts of scenarios. Bengals didn't beat us because they had Chase, they beat us because Tannehill imploded. If Tannehill plays an average game we beat the Bengals by multiple scores.

Not upset with MHJ or either of the top tackles though.

You misinterpreted my point I was making. I wasn’t even saying they beat us because of chase, we clearly know the reason they beat us. I’m saying they took the best player available instead of drafting based on need taking a T, & it paid off big time. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

An offense built around the QB (that I think without a question should be Levis, others likely to disagree). 

Sounds like you give a rats a$$ about this 1 🤔 I strongly agree 

Today was a perfect example of why I was for getting rid of Vrabel last offseason. We lose too many game where we look like we didn't even practice, and half of those are vs losing teams. We had no answers for anything they did, and I knew what the defense was going to do, as did everyone on here...so why couldn't the coaches develop any answers. 

It's because we are so predictable, soft, and lack any imagination on offense or defense. That my friends is on the coach. Vrabel has been poor since end of the regular season 2020, and has refused to bring in any fresh ideas from outside his circle. I would trade him to NE for a 2029 7th rounder in a heartbeat...we need an offensive HC and some talent. 

Vrab's still believes we can win games 16-13...that is in it's self a fireable offense to me.

Edited by Dr.Doom52

7 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Today was a perfect example of why I was for getting rid of Vrabel last offseason. We lose too many game where we look like we didn't even practice, and half of those are vs losing teams. We had no answers for anything they did, and I knew what the defense was going to do, as did everyone on here...so why couldn't the coaches develop any answers. 

It's because we are so predictable, soft, and lack any imagination on offense or defense. That my friends is on the coach. Vrabel has been poor since end of the regular season 2020, and has refused to bring in any fresh ideas from outside his circle. I would trade him to NE for a 2029 7th rounder in a heartbeat...we need an offensive HC and some talent. 

Vrab's still believes we can win games 16-13...that is in it's self a fireable offense to me.

🗣come to the congregation & speak your truth my brethren please tell us more 

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No reason why every team in the league can find a way to protect their QB besides us. 

We need to build our system around the QB for once

every decision, draft pick, acquisition, hiring or firing needs to be made with Levis’s best interest in mind. Whatever it takes to put him in the best position to succeed, we must do

• Like 1