Week 11 GDT: Browns vs Steelers

MWil23

Who will win  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Scrabble’s stockpiling of postgame Alpha awards in cringey Beta fashion
    • Mike deciding to show up after a win
    • LetsgoBrownies with digging up negative receipts postgame and omitting his own predictions for reasonable negative outcomes
    • Mwils coming cognitive dissonance as he asks himself are we good or bad
    • Candyman’s amusement as the postgame thread carnage
    • The Browns
    • Pittsburgh and their negative point differential

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think it was more recent than that.

Can't think of the username though.

19 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Who was the one dude who use to come into the forum every once in a while and yell at us if we didn’t support every Ohio state player and that we weren’t loyal to jim tressel because we didn’t want him to coach the browns?

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@MWil23 you seem to always remember these goobers 

PF9????

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

JMO..... Steelers and Ravens have constantly played this way for years. Browns usually laid back and let it happen. The tide is turning on their approach. They are no longer pushovers-they return the favor

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Navy said:

JMO..... Steelers and Ravens have constantly played this way for years. Browns usually laid back and let it happen. The tide is turning on their approach. They are no longer pushovers-they return the favor

yeah, we’ve consistently been their whipping boys tbh.  I don’t mean wins and losses (but that too) just the level of physicality and aggression.

I don’t care for the dirty stuff, but I’m glad we’re starting to give as good as we get.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Buno thought JT Barrett was really good 

A lot of us favor Buckeyes to some degree. Some hate TTUN players even after they get to the NFL. Most are pretty reasonable. I'd rather have an 8 from my favorite college team than an 8 from a team I don't like.

A lot of us also watch more Buckeye games than other games so we know more about those players and think we can find a diamond in the rough.

I liked DPJ and Leroy Hoard, never fully accepted Braylon Edwards. Usually after a year or two in the league you don't really care where they came from.

That said, Lets trade all of our picks and Chubb and JOK and draft Marvin Harrison.

Just kidding but he would be sweet to have.