Week 11 GDT: Titans(3-6) @ Jaguars(6-3)

TitanSlim

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I've been calling for firing Vrabel for a year and a half...but time outs there just puts unnecessary risk in Levis' health. 

All of the disfunction, softness, indiscipline play, and lack of a game plan that makes us competitive...those are my reasons for being ready to move on fro MV.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Pray we get our wish 

Rough start for Levis, threw some balls that could/should have been picked...but he looked much more solid after that. Certainly hasn't given any reason to punt on him in his first 4 games. Hard to truly evaluate when the line is so bad. I think QB is off the board for this offseason, have to improve the roster and decide next offseason. Even if we end up with a top 3 pick, better to select a "top" guy at a position of need or trade back a couple of spots if a QB falls. 

I get the support for Vrabel, and the idea to run it back with him. He has proven to be a good coach...but that was almost exclusively with a better roster. Since the decline of our roster due to injuries, trades, retirement, and letting guys go due to finances we have been horrible. So my question is...how does that change? 

We play the "type" of football he wants...run first, play action deep passing. So if DH is in decline do we have a RB that can smash into the line 25 times a game? So can Vrabel evolve...if he can I would be more than happy to have him as the HC...but he has not shown the ability to evolve in my opinion. Has has consistently promoted from within so he likes what he has...so we are getting what we got!!!

1 hour ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Rough start for Levis, threw some balls that could/should have been picked...but he looked much more solid after that. Certainly hasn't given any reason to punt on him in his first 4 games. Hard to truly evaluate when the line is so bad. I think QB is off the board for this offseason, have to improve the roster and decide next offseason. Even if we end up with a top 3 pick, better to select a "top" guy at a position of need or trade back a couple of spots if a QB falls. 

I get the support for Vrabel, and the idea to run it back with him. He has proven to be a good coach...but that was almost exclusively with a better roster. Since the decline of our roster due to injuries, trades, retirement, and letting guys go due to finances we have been horrible. So my question is...how does that change? 

We play the "type" of football he wants...run first, play action deep passing. So if DH is in decline do we have a RB that can smash into the line 25 times a game? So can Vrabel evolve...if he can I would be more than happy to have him as the HC...but he has not shown the ability to evolve in my opinion. Has has consistently promoted from within so he likes what he has...so we are getting what we got!!!

Henry isn’t on the decline he is who he’s always been he’s OL dependent, we don’t have the road graders we once had