NFL offenses will continue to decline.

NeptunePenguins

4 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

People born after 1996 know less about computers than people born before 1965. 

20 years ago, my dad printed off a nude picture of sarah michelle gellar from tue internet and put it in his workspace, and i didnt have the heart to tell him it was an obvious fake

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Explain to me why am I hearing so much about people 26 or younger not being able to use computers? Why is it that the internet world agreed that Gen X and Millennials are the best generation with computers with Gen Z either tied with or worse than Boomers? When I was growing up older people were impressed with what I (now 26) could do, but all of a sudden we are complete idiots on the level of the damn elderly folks? WHICH IS IT!? 

Heck even people my age or slightly older have said that the people age 26 and younger don't know how to use computers. 

Couldn’t tell you where your information is coming from.  My first-hand experience shows me things very differently.  

Could we both be right?  Depends on what the criteria is for who knows what.  Some of those team members don’t know how to use Dos but I do……… but a bunch of them have already built multiple gaming rigs- where I don’t have the patience to do it.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This specific thread isn't a troll job though. Not meant to be a laugh, meant to be a prediction. 

People age 26 or younger can't use computers. Simple as that. I feel that knowledge or well lack of it will translate to the NFL offense within the next decade as the Millennial players age out of the league, making it so that the young pieces of ****s that are out there today will just not adapt very well to the NFL anymore, making it a worse product. 

You can’t be serious. Have you ever set foot on a college campus in your life?

I have several young, very intelligent coworkers that I work with all the time. Not sure who you spend your time around, but if you’re not trolling I genuinely don’t know what reality you’re living in. 

• Like 1