2023 MNF Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2023 at 01:15 AM

Just now, elevators_rule said:

Eagles absolutely fleeced them on that win. I'd be so upset if I was a KC fan. Pat Mahomes really is playing alone on offense.

I wouldn't say Eagles fleeced them. The Chiefs played very good defense overall. Having said that Eagles just made plays late. This was an excellent game but Mahomes was let down by all his receivers, including Kelce on that final drive.

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

Rumour is, if you're a wide receiver catching the ball is optimal.

Can anyone confirm this?

Optimal? I think it's optional if you're a Chief...apparently....

And please don't take me wrong Chiefs fans, I'm not piling on the loss or trolling. I'm just saying what you're already thinking about your WRs.

The OL and Defense is giving Mahomes what he needs, but his WRs can't catch for ****.

Edited by VigilantZombie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

They should’ve realized that continuing to count on JAGS at receiver was going to burn them eventually. In end of game gotta have it situations and Mahomes dropping dimes this is what they get

They're fine with JAGs, as long as they can catch a ball that hits them in the hands and not fumble it. They don't need anything gamebreaking. They're fine with freaking JuJu because he at least catches the ball. I don't blame them for thinking that their WR corp could catch the freaking ball.