Week 13 Thread: Rivalry Week!

MikeT14

34 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I am seemingly the minority that is fine with this. He recruits and develops well. He's not a bad coach by any means and not even average. We could do a hell of a lot worse

I don’t have a problem not firing him. I took issue with the hire and his lack of culture and physicality from word “go”.

The problem is they really have not done anything to address the way we match up with Michigan. They control the game when they are on offense. That hasn’t changed the last three years. We don’t have the strength in the middle of the defense we need and frankly the lack of cleanness when comparing the two teams reflects the coaching.

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The problem is they really have not done anything to address the way we match up with Michigan. They control the game when they are on offense. That hasn’t changed the last three years. We don’t have the strength in the middle of the defense we need and frankly the lack of cleanness when comparing the two teams reflects the coaching.

They have failed to address the clear linebacker and interior OG deficiencies for like 5 years now.

Knowles struggles to force turnovers or sack the quarterback. Today’s outcome was predictable. Easy to get off the field against dumpster squads, really hard on 3rd and 3 or less and it showed all day. No negative plays at all on early downs for them, whereas we had a bad INT and a sack or two to go with incompletions.