Dallas / Washington GDT and stuff

Forge

5 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Uh .... no. Its that bad. He basically cant do more than a 3 step drop without someone sacking him

He has the worst pressure to sack rate in the league. 

Their win rates are largely fine. He's got the 9th highest pressure rate in the league per pfr. 

They are a mediocre offensive line who isn't helped by their QB. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Their win rates are largely fine. He's got the 9th highest pressure rate in the league per pfr. 

Yeah.  It's a bit of a compounding issue i think.  It's not a good OLine, but Howell certainly doesn't bail them out of anything either.  In fact, often seems to make the problem worse by trying to make things happen, holding the ball too long.

Reminds me a bit of Minshew in that respect.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

They absolutely aren’t mediocre. Most throws I see him Make are off his back foot. They are absolutely not mediocre they are worse than that. I rarely see a decent hole for Robinson either. 

Just now, Titansfan said:

They absolutely aren’t mediocre. Most throws I see him Make are off his back foot. They are absolutely not mediocre they are worse than that. I rarely see a decent hole for Robinson either. 

There are a lot of bad offensive lines out there. 

If you can find numbers or data points that supports them being god awful, please feel free

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There are a lot of bad offensive lines out there. 

If you can find numbers or data points that supports them being god awful, please feel free

In fact, i'd wager there are at least twice as many bad OLines as good ones around the league.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's a pretty common complaint across the league. 

There really is just a dearth of rock solid quality OLinemen in the league these days.  It's a problem.

Heck, even some of the few "good OLines" are also still capable of laying an egg like Detroit's did today.

You really need your QB to help mask some of it.  Though there are also only a small handful of quarterbacks who have the presence, awareness, and mobility combo to do that as well.

• Like 1