Dallas / Washington GDT and stuff

Forge

1 hour ago, Forge said:

He has the worst pressure to sack rate in the league. 

Their win rates are largely fine. He's got the 9th highest pressure rate in the league per pfr. 

They are a mediocre offensive line who isn't helped by their QB. 

I've watched every game. I really don't care what PFR says. If its more than a 3 step drop, he already has a defender on him. Ask any Washington fan. We've been hounding on this all season. Its not Howell. Its every freaking time he drops back for anything other than a quick pass, there's a defender grabbing him.

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

I've watched every game. I really don't care what PFR says. If its more than a 3 step drop, he already has a defender on him. Ask any Washington fan. We've been hounding on this all season. Its not Howell. Its every freaking time he drops back for anything other than a quick pass, there's a defender grabbing him.

Why doesn't Washington coaching staff scheme / adjust for the porous offensive line? Are they stupid?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Why doesn't Washington coaching staff scheme / adjust for the porous offensive line? Are they stupid?

Ask EB. I have no idea.

Actually, this is better. EB has mixed in more short passes and screens the last two or three weeks. But by and large, there's a complete lack of adjustment on both sides of the ball in DC. EB refuses to adapt to a bad o line, and JDR refuses to blitz.

5 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Well, good luck with that

4 minutes ago, Slateman said:

EB has been extremely underwhelming as the OC in DC. Dude insists on pass heavy playcalling that his offensive line simply cant sustain.

It literally looks like the KC offense, but Sam Howell and the OL can’t carry them through the bad playcalls as consistently as Mahomes does. 

See, that is what Im talking about. Howell was literally in cadence with Romo calling when the ball needs to come out. But he under throws it because if being able to step in to the throw, he's forced to throw off his back foot because a defender is already on him.