Dallas / Washington GDT and stuff

Forge

6 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

That also definitely hurts him.

But i think that's also where having Micah on his team might catch up with him again.  He's the "bigger name" so he'll probably get the more casual/superficial recognition out of the Cowboys defenders.

It could. And rn you’re right it probably would. But it’s also only Thanksgiving. If he gets it up to 7 or 8. That’s undeniable.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

It’s going to be interesting down the stretch.

Clevelands defense has been at a historic pace and Myles could very possibly finish with 20+ sacks by the end of the year.

One plays for Cleveland 

One plays for Dallas

Garrett better not only break the sack record but obliterate it! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Still waiting for Dallas to beat a team with a winning record then I'll take them seriously 😂

commanders.jpg

We will know all we need to know the next 5 weeks. 👍

Sea

Philly

@Buff

@Mia

Det

They did exactly what they should of done vs NE, LAC, LAR, PhillyNYG,CAR, WAS

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

commanders.jpg

True that, next 3 games will be a good test ( Sea, Philly , and Buffalo)  . That said , looks like the offense is starting to gel, Dak playing his best football 🏈. I guess we have to wait til playoffs if they can get the playoff monkey off their backs 

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Washington needs to clean house completely 

They’re stuck in no man’s land like Tennessee 

Ron Rivera, the guy with a sub .500 record and no winning seasons since Cam Newton, put all of this together.  I’d love nothing more than for the hire last month of SVP of Analytics and Strategy Eugene Chen to be the guy they put in charge of football operations, and have him hire a new GM, and they in turn hire a new head coach.  And while they do that, clear the front office of everyone.  The Marty’s, Polian, Mayhew and even Doug Williams as the ambassador or whatever role they have.  

The talent, which was already subpar, has gotten worse under Rivera.  There are one, maybe two, coaches I would keep on the staff for continuity sake.  They have $90 million in cap space and a QB who is proving to be a worthy starter in the league.  There are a lot of players who can be churned this off-season and next.  Take that time to establish a culture, see if you can get some guys on 1-2 year deals while you build that culture.  Because it’s still a losing culture.  

The Commanders need to do the football version of what the Orioles did, tear down all of the front office, coaches, etc and completely re-do the direction of the franchise with a new vision.  It won’t take 5-6 years, but it will be 1.5-2 years with how bad the team is. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Washington needs to clean house completely 

They’re stuck in no man’s land like Tennessee 

Isn't that kinda halfway what's happened there over the last little while?

I'm not really sure i'd say they're truly in no man's land like Tennessee.  The Titans are sorta clinging on to something that's long gone.  The Washingtons never really even had that.  They're just...sorta building toward something.  Though obviously the key there, is going to be deciding whether or not Howell is "The Guy" to build around.  He's really awkwardly right on that fulcrum point right now.  There's enough good to think it could work.  But enough bad to think it may just land them in purgatory.  Especially since they clearly don't have the rest of the pieces in place to "shelter" a less than elite quarterback right now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Still waiting for Dallas to beat a team with a winning record then I'll take them seriously lol I kid I kid 

But for real, have they had the easiest schedule in NFL history till this point

And they’re massacring that competition 🤷🏻‍♂️. It’d be one thing if it was even remotely close. They very easily could have walked out of Philly with a win a few weeks ago, and they’re probably favored to beat them at home. 

• Like 2