SF @ PHI thread

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

I think this is hilarious because of how much the eagles cried about the grass in Arizona. 

I mean it's fair game....I don't blame him or anyone on the Eagles to take it personal on what was said after the game. Time for the big dogs to show up and let's see which one comes out on top! 

16 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Should be a close game. Hopefully the weather doesn't ruin it. Even if it rains, I'm not that concerned since it essentially makes it a 50/50 team regardless of squad or talent. 

Too bad this isn't in primetime, but of course FOX wasn't going to let this one go. If the 49ers win, I just hope there isn't a lot of chatter about having an extra 3 days of rest. 

I don't really want a primetime game here. Playing in Philly at 8:20 PM seems kind of brutal lol.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Do you think this will be the last time these 2 teams play each other this season, regardless of whatever happens this game?

No, seems like a forgone conclusion that these teams meet again in the NFCCG. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

No, seems like a forgone conclusion that these teams meet again in the NFCCG. 

Sounds like you wrote off Geno, but he ain't writing back, now he's about to go on a tear and beat Dallas, SF, and Philly- all in a row.

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't really want a primetime game here. Playing in Philly at 8:20 PM seems kind of brutal lol.

Fair enough. As a consumer I just hate having to play at that stadium, especially in muggy weather as it makes everything look like a dystopian wasteland with no hope. I feel at night games I see "less" of it on the telecast.

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Sounds like you wrote off Geno, but he ain't writing back, now he's about to go on a tear and beat Dallas, SF, and Philly- all in a row.

I will gladly welcome another game in January against that team. Geno has gotten cooked 4 times in a row. Would love to make it 6-0 in two seasons against them. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I will gladly welcome another game in January against that team. Geno has gotten cooked 4 times in a row. Would love to make it 6-0 in two seasons against them. 

Yeah Geno ain't him. And it's all because of the ugly test. Yet people wanna act like the Ravens are going to the bowl.

Edited by Jeezla

If the Eagles can play a complete game I think they are the better team. The issue is they just haven't done that since the Dolphins game and we have just been getting more and more banged up since that game.

I will hold on predictions until I see more on the injury front, but there is no question the Eagles schedule has done them no favors going into this week. I really hope we get at least Lane, Milton, and Cunningham back for this game cause if we don't I think this will be a very tough game to win. Goedert would be great but I think that is a long shot and he will likely return for the Dallas game in a couple weeks.

4 minutes ago, adamq said:

So thats why Peyton only won 2

Peyton isn't ugly when he wears a hat. Even with all that forehead showing he's still a solid 5.5. Geno and Lamar have to wear balaclavas or a 3D printed mask of Jalen Hurts' face.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Deebo hates the Eagles so we will get word from him, he even thinks Bradberry is trash

This team lives rent free in the Forty Whiners heads since last year. (nothing against any of the fans here, y'all are cool, but the players whined non stop)

Brock Purdy Stats, News and Video - QB | NFL.com

Brock Purdy definitely a dork, but passes the ugly test. He could win you a bowl or level his Druid up to 100 in a matter of days. He'll be good once that beard hair starts coming in or if he can grow a quality stache in due time.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2