Who do you want to be our starting QB next season?

NYRaider

Starting QB  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Starting QB

• AOC
    • Jimmy G
    • Free Agent (Comment who)
    • Draft Pick (Comment who)
    • Acquired via Trade (Comment who)

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Only I didn't, and you know that which is why you won't ask because I will prove it to you. And we're all aware of that fact mind you.

And, hey, I know I'm the only BP you think of because I've live in your head rent free. Want proof? I haven't interacted with you in weeks but you've taken shots at me twice today without tagging me.  Telling others to "be a man" but sheepishly taking shots without the courtesy of tagging them is so on brand for you.

Dude, it was like 2 days ago you randomly popped up unprovoked to tell me I knew nothing about journalism. 

Weeks? Lol OK. You literally defeat your own arguments with being a total moron like that. You screw up the basic fundamentals so much it's literally laughable. 

Which is why I'm not doing your homework for you. I want you to prove you're even remotely capable of getting at least one thing factually correct- because you literally can't. 

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude, it was like 2 days ago you randomly popped up unprovoked to tell me I knew nothing about journalism. 

Weeks? Lol OK. You literally defeat your own arguments with being a total moron like that. You screw up the basic fundamentals so much it's literally laughable. 

Which is why I'm not doing your homework for you. I want you to prove you're even remotely capable of getting at least one thing factually correct- because you literally can't. 

Unprovoked lol.... You can't stop. You're constantly asserting my name in your posts.

You're doing my homework by asking the question you said you asked that I didn't answer that you asked for an answer for? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s7rn82sgicxr27jxzu

Just admit you got nothing and were called out. Be a man as you say.

Edited by big_palooka

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

You'll get an early look at Josh Dobbs this week!

I’ve watched two games of his this year, first one was good and he looked in command and control, but the last game was chaos. I’ve no idea which Dobbs will turn up, he looked like a headless chicken against the Bears. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The same folks that wanted to give Derek Carr 3 more years to prove himself are the ones that want AOC to start here next year.

It's impossible to win with bottom tier QB play my brothers.

"I'm assuming we're stuck with Jimmy G on the roster for at least next year, so bringing in a vet presence isn't necessary. 

Depends on our HC/OC. 

It sucks, because we have Jimmy and Aiden, one is a corpse, the other a statue. Almost no matter who we pick, there's nothing that pick is going to learn from our rostered QBs game-wise. 

To answer, give me McCarthy or Penix for now- they strike me as the some of the better QBs in structure/pocket that might actually get something out of who we already have. But I'm not super beholden to any single guy. 

It sucks not knowing what our offensive identity is meant to be going forward yet though. "

Literally the 3rd post on page 3. You're making things up again. Or am I not a supposed Carrdashian? Which one is it? 

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

"I'm assuming we're stuck with Jimmy G on the roster for at least next year, so bringing in a vet presence isn't necessary. 

Depends on our HC/OC. 

It sucks, because we have Jimmy and Aiden, one is a corpse, the other a statue. Almost no matter who we pick, there's nothing that pick is going to learn from our rostered QBs game-wise.

Jimmy taught Purdy very well :)

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Unprovoked lol.... You can't stop. You're constantly asserting my name in your posts.

You're doing my homework by asking the question you said you asked that I didn't answer that you asked for an answer for? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s7rn82sgicxr27jxzu

Just admit you got nothing and were called out. Be a man as you say.

*Openly refuses to go back and find question asked, accuses others of not having asked question. 

And this is why I don't tag you most of the time- because your irrelevant input simply isn't required nor desired. 

12 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Depends on our HC/OC. 

So you're admitting that you wanted Carr to get three more years to prove himself? 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said Jimmy had nothing to offer a young QB, he was a great mentor for Brock Purdy.

What does that have to do with your assertion that "everyone who wanted Carr wamt AOC"? 

You accused me of wanting Carr, yet I explicitly state to draft a QB. 

So, which is it? Do all "Carrdashians" want AOC or not? Am I not a Carrdashian now? Or is that a fluid status depending on what fits your drivel?

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

What does that have to do with your assertion that "everyone who wanted Carr wamt AOC"? 

You accused me of wanting Carr, yet I explicitly state to draft a QB. 

So, which is it? Do all "Carrdashians" want AOC or not? Am I not a Carrdashian now? Or is that a fluid status depending on what fits your drivel?

So you wanted to give Carr 2-3 more years to prove himself?