Who do you want to be our starting QB next season?

NYRaider

Starting QB  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Starting QB

• AOC
    • Jimmy G
    • Free Agent (Comment who)
    • Draft Pick (Comment who)
    • Acquired via Trade (Comment who)

46 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Bro you are being purposefully obtuse. I will repeat this one more time because obviously comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I would still draft a QB. I am merely just saying it is irrational to compare a 4th round rookie who was third string until a few weeks ago to an almost ten year veteran. It’s a bad argument and it’s a low intelligence one at that. 

My brother in Christ I am saying they’ve both been terrible. It’s a results based league and the results have been virtually identical. We are punting next season with either guy starting. 

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I actually very high on Rattler. I think he’s gonna be a better pro QB than college.

There was talk a few years back of Rattler being a future 1st rounder. Top 10 I believe before losing his job to Caleb Williams at OU

Too little and has a terrible personality that rubs people the wrong way. Hard pass 

10 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Billed at 6’1 210. Let’s see if that weighs up at the combine. I didn’t know about the personality. That might get himself checked in the NFL 

I'm really really wary of QBs that flopped in QB friendly systems and then struggled elsewhere. 

Dude was garbage at Oklahoma and was mid at best at South Carolina. Plus he was highly touted his senior year of high school and got a big head/ego along with it that led to a bit of an attitude. I can't foresee him spending more than a few years as a backup in the NF( before he's USXFL bound. 

21 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Trade up for Maye or Williams, problem solved for the next decade + 

With Williams we'd have the problem solved until we lose a couple of games and he cracks and takes a random hiatus to chill with his dog. Dude doesn't have the makeup to carry a franchise. Fool's gold. 

• Like 1