Raiders at KC - Round 2

RaidersAreOne

42 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Holton was short lived. can't hold onto the ball at all! Let's see the next guy up. patterson atleast made some better efforts on deep balls. 

He's reminded me of JLH the whole time he's been around.  Thats all he is.  Which I guess isn't terrible for a WR5.  Might've preferred holding onto Mickens though.

Also what happened to Coop?

27 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

He's reminded me of JLH the whole time he's been around.  Thats all he is.  Which I guess isn't terrible for a WR5.  Might've preferred holding onto Mickens though.

Also what happened to Coop?

Idiot downing put him as a blocker on a sweep. What a garbage coordinator. Cooper has a bright future as long as Downing isn't part of it.

The OL played like garbage for much of the game and Carr missed throws. It was all around sloppy, and Reggie needs to do more to make this team more talented, especially in the secondary, but the OC needs to go.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Idiot downing put him as a blocker on a sweep. What a garbage coordinator. Cooper has a bright future as long as Downing isn't part of it.

The OL played like garbage for much of the game and Carr missed throws. It was all around sloppy, and Reggie needs to do more to make this team more talented, especially in the secondary, but the OC needs to go.

3 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He got rolled up on and let out a scary as hell scream

Man, I'm starting to worry Coop is gonna leave.  And I wouldn't blame him either.  Thanks guys.

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Think we have to remember that Conley and Amerson are out and Obi missed a lot of time being on IR. Secondary needs those guys back.

I’m more concerned with the offensive depth. Outside of Coop and Crabtree we don’t have a starting calibre WR. This season,with our run of injuries, has exposed our lack of depth. One of the priorities for next year for me especially with Crabtree getting older. 

We really need to get another starting WR. We don't have enough guys on this time who can run more than one route.

By the looks of things we need to upgrade our OL too which i thought was going to be a strong point for us this year. Some people I've talked to think the Carr not kneeling during the national anthem thing (vs Redskins) was the beginning of the end for the Raiders this year.

I just caught the game. It went about as expected and the team honestly didn't look any worse than the past wins or losses (besides the Washington game, that was the worst). I still think the players are the main problem on offense and primary Carr. He left a bunch yards on the field today. He's just not seeing the feudal well. He's never been the best at making progressions, but he looks especially bad this year. It seems he's the most comfortable when the calls are simple and he can see throw and make throw -- even if it's a tough one. If he's not making a confident decision his accuracy suffers big time. That said, his receivers let him down, again.

Defensively, the interior line got pushed around. The Chiefs pulled and sealed at will and Hunt was in the second level before Bowman could catch his breath. Despite the 3 sacks, pressure was tepid all game long. One bright spot is Dexter McDonald. He'll be a reliable depth player going forward.

9 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

We really need to get another starting WR. We don't have enough guys on this time who can run more than one route.

By the looks of things we need to upgrade our OL too which i thought was going to be a strong point for us this year. Some people I've talked to think the Carr not kneeling during the national anthem thing (vs Redskins) was the beginning of the end for the Raiders this year.

Those people are idiots and are best to be ignored.

17 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

You talking to Miko?

On 12/10/2017 at 6:15 PM, RaisinBran said:

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Those people are idiots and are best to be ignored.

I don't think they're "idiots" but i don't agree at all with them. 

Archived