Pats 2024 Draft.

m haynes

Just now, Danger said:

There we go, finally a good pick for Maye

Put him with Polk they work off each other . Two legit WR in one draft, decade, made my draft.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throwing crap at the wall; gotta wonder if they can package Juju and one of their 6s to get back into the 5th. They have a huge gap until the next pick. There has to be someone. Who needs an overpaid Slot with shot knees?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Put him with Polk they work off each other . Two legit WR in one draft, decade, made my draft.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polk in the late 2nd would've been easier for me to swallow, but taking him over Adonai Mitchell is.... really questionable.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Polk in the late 2nd would've been easier for me to swallow, but taking him over Adonai Mitchell is.... really questionable.

Mitchell’s my WR4 in the class, ahead of Coleman, BTJr, Ladd, and miles ahead of Pearsall or Polk. I think teams got scared off with the character stuff that came out, only way I can wrap my head around that many teams passing.

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

He went 52 for a reason. I'm to old to see another moron on the team. They never work out or the end up being a cancer.