Game 13: Detroit Lions (9-3) @ Chicago Bears (4-8)

Louis Friend

Can’t blame the D in this one.  The refs have screwed them again and again to the point of absolute absurdity ( the no call obvious intentional grounding and Nelson on hutch 2 of the worst calls I’ve seen all year and that’s on top of the constant holding). The offense and the coaches have been terrible 

Just now, BigC421/ said:

Can’t blame the D in this one.  The refs have screwed them again and again to the point of absolute absurdity ( the no call obvious intentional grounding and Nelson on hutch 2 of the worst calls I’ve seen all year and that’s on top of the constant holding). The offense and the coaches have been terrible 

The offense continually puts the defense in unsustainable situations. At a glance it seems like everything is constantly the defense's fault, but like you said they just don't really have a chance.

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

The offense continually puts the defense in unsustainable situations. At a glance it seems like everything is constantly the defense's fault, but like you said they just don't really have a chance.

Nope, you still can put blame on them. We've given up so many opening half/opening 3rd quarter TDs. No excuses there.

• Like 1