GDT: The End is Near Pt 3: Zeke's Suspension Edition - Boys v Raiders

MightyMouse07

My coachs gut tells me this challenge is more about having an extended time out to discuss things and break momentum moreso than a good challenge.

The defense cannot play man against Roberts. There is no one on the unit who can one on one with him on this team. They arent built that way. Bad call, Rod.

D actually was doing a fair job that drive I thought.. just didn't get any breaks.. the PI call...   the wobble that just happened to land into a receivers hand on the run..    Crabtree pushed off on the TD..just enough to clear space..

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

If Dallas wins this game, then I want them to win out the rest, but if they lose then lose out. I hate being stuck in the middle of mediocrity. 

I almost want us to lose out just to have hope of a new coaching staff.

Crabtrees route was outstanding, really. And the timing perfect. The pass rush nullified by the speed of the playcall. Tough to defend, man. That really sucks. The defense is playing so.well as a whole, but someones got to make a game changing play - a turnover, a long yard score, something.

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Anyone explain to me what awuzie got called for on that prior play that set up first and goal? Saw some hand fighting early, but nothing to face. 

Also crabtree got away with little push on that td grab. 

Contact past 5 yards. Little too physical. Ticky tacky call, but cant be that physical that late in the route.

Archived