The 2023-2024 College Football Bowl Thread

MikeT14

Just now, seminoles1 said:

This is legitimately hilarious.

FSU is so full of themselves in regards to the ACC. Politicians got involved in college sports regarding their snub from the playoff. Some scrub players said they should be the national champions if they end up undefeated.

63-3 and still going.

I don't hate the politicians getting involved. They represent the districts, and there's enough money in CFB that ends up helping the schools. Obviously they won't do anything helpful and politicians suck in general, but I get why they feel like they have jurisdiction to get pouty about it.

Same with the kids declaring themselves national champions. Go full USF for all I care. Every blue blood school claims bull**** nattys.

But man FSU trying to sue their way into the SEC looks bad right now.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't hate the politicians getting involved. They represent the districts, and there's enough money in CFB that ends up helping the schools. Obviously they won't do anything helpful and politicians suck in general, but I get why they feel like they have jurisdiction to get pouty about it.

Same with the kids declaring themselves national champions. Go full USF for all I care. Every blue blood school claims bull**** nattys.

They should counter sue FSU and just put the highlights from this game up on a loop.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Eh, the politicians were just trying to look macho and populist. Total PR move.