GDT: Titans (4-8) at Dolphins (9-3) - Monday Night Miracle?

twotonebluenation

29 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Will we hit 30 in any of these last 4 games?  👀👀👀

Our best chance is this upcoming week. The Texans have a number of injuries, it’s a home game, our offense seems to be getting some momentum and it’s Oilers uniform week.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we win again, ruining our draft pick some more.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Our best chance is this upcoming week. The Texans have a number of injuries, it’s a home game, our offense seems to be getting some momentum and it’s Oilers uniform week.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we win again, ruining our draft pick some more.

If it gives us momentum going into next year, it'll be worth it. 

Winning these games means we're getting it together, specifically Levis. Would be totally okay to lose a few spots if it means we've got a QB.

Now if we were winning boring and ugly, Levis looked ugly, and the wins were super flukey? I'd be a little less excited about that. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

If it gives us momentum going into next year, it'll be worth it. 

Winning these games means we're getting it together, specifically Levis. Would be totally okay to lose a few spots if it means we've got a QB.

Now if we were winning boring and ugly, Levis looked ugly, and the wins were super flukey? I'd be a little less excited about that. lol

I tend to agree. A high draft pick would be nice but I believe the draft will work itself out. 

Levis looking how he’s looking, Spears going for over 100 scrimmage yards the past two games, DHop looking like prime DHop, Chig emerging the past few weeks, the offense scoring 28 points the past two games. This is the stuff this offense, coaching staff and players need to build chemistry and confidence heading into 2024. If we get a few wins along the way, that’s a trade I’m willing to make.

If we could get Burks going the next few weeks to end the year, it’d be the cherry on top.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:54 PM, Daniel said:

Man, it's just too bad I'm gonna be on vacation during this game (hopefully), and won't be able to see it.  I'm sure it's going to be very close and the Titans will shock the world without Jeffery Simmons or our awesome punter and potentially a hobbled Henry.

Hashtag aged like milk

this is the sort of thing we've gotten used to over the last couple years of the vrabel/bowen defense- it hasn't been perfect, but there are numerous examples of us running really interesting disguised coverages that play on opposing teams' tendencies and outfox offenses that are much more talented than our defense. i have no idea where that's been all year and expected that to happen a lot more frequently than it has.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is the sort of thing we've gotten used to over the last couple years of the vrabel/bowen defense- it hasn't been perfect, but there are numerous examples of us running really interesting disguised coverages that play on opposing teams' tendencies and outfox offenses that are much more talented than our defense. i have no idea where that's been all year and expected that to happen a lot more frequently than it has.

I can appreciate this about his defenses as well.  When we take on the Rams, Chiefs and now Dolphins we find ways to slow them down.

But then what's frustrating is we allow the Minshew's, Tyrod Taylor Texans, Baker Mayfield led Bucs or inept Watson led Browns look like the greatest show on turf. 

• Like 3