Week 14 GDT: Eagles v. Cowboys - Keep those NFCE Championship Dreams Alive

D82

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

The fact that you can’t tell the difference in the comments is absolutely asinine lol. It’s not like I was saying “Typical Lamb not catching a ball!”

The team is up 3 scores and absolutely dominated Philly. Can you people be rational and happy about.. anything?

Again. I have multiple comments in this thread complimenting Daks play. Make sure you quote those to. Quit focusing on the negative. What’s funny is you think I’m the miserable one. 

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Again. I have multiple comments in this thread complimenting Daks play. Make sure you quote those to. Quit focusing on the negative. What’s funny is you think I’m the miserable one. 

Alright, that has little to do with your comment being spoiled and negative. Dude’s playing at an MVP level, your team is dominating the division leader in an extremely important game.. he makes a mistake and your reflex is to cry “wow typical Dak!”

I’m not miserable at all. Quite the opposite. I’m jazzed about this win, and I had a feeling it would go this way. It’s just amusing how quick you people switch up and panic. 

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Now, maybe the media will stop sucking Philly’s junk and realize they just aren’t very good. Jalen Hurts is not very good. He’s a one dimensional player and teams are figuring him out.

I actually thought Hurts was okay this game.  He did miss the one chance to make this a close game.  

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Alright, that has little to do with your comment being spoiled and negative. Dude’s playing at an MVP level, your team is dominating the division leader in an extremely important game.. he makes a mistake and your reflex is to cry “wow typical Dak!”

I’m not miserable at all. Quite the opposite. I’m jazzed about this win, and I had a feeling it would go this way. It’s just amusing how quick you people switch up and panic. 

Bro, it was a simple comment in reaction to a really bad play by our QB and you latched on to it like a baby cow.

Dak is prone to bad turnovers. Only 7 people have fumbled more than Dak since he came in the league. We are playing great but Daks gonna Dak.

Terrell Owens was a good WR but he was prone drops. TO gonna TO.

Barry Sanders was a good RB but had a ton of negative runs. Barry gonna Barry. 

The only person I saw panicking in here was you when someone said anything negative about Dak fumbling a TD away.